Tujhse hi roshan hain saare nazaare... samjhe yeh mausam bhi tere ishaare

Title is the song 'Naina Baawre' from movie 'Tishnagi'

It was her body clock that made Naina sense that it was not too early in the morning, but still the room was dark. She reached for her phone to check the time. It was indeed past nine in the morning. She furrowed her brows. By now the room should have been filled with brightness seeping through almost sheer curtains.

She carefully slipped out of Sameer's grip, hoping that he doesn't get disturbed. He mumbled her name, patting his hand on the bed. She pushed her pillow to him. Burying his face in it, he went back to sleep. Naina crept out of the bed, and went to the glass door. What she saw outside made her squeal in delight.

"Kya hua? Naina!" Sameer sat up instantly, looking around in daze.

"Jaldi aao Sameer. Look at this." She waved at him frantically, her eyes glued to the scene outside.

He scampered out of the bed, throwing the quilt that was entangled around his legs. Naina clutched his arm the moment he reached her, her voice thick with excitement, "This is unbelievable."

He peered outside... and sleep vanished from his eyes.

Soft, powdery snow had casted a thin layer on the terrace. It had snowed sometime in the night, though not much.

"Sameer, maine aaj tak kabhi snowfall nahi dekha. I wish din mein hua hota. But it's still so beautiful. Chalo bahar chalte hain." Naina tugged at his arm.

He held her wrist as she reached out to the door handle, "Aise? Freeze hona hai kya?"

That is when it registered to her. She was in his tshirt while he stood wearing just his track bottoms, bare chested in front of her. Even after all the moments of intimacy, her cheeks flared up at their state.

"Room heated hai madam, isliye feel nahi ho raha. Bahar jaate hi kulfi jam jayegi." He informed, having enough experience of snow induced cold because of his stay in London for two years.

She lifted her gaze to his face. His hair fell on his forehead in a messy cluster, almost covering his eyes. The stubble that was now two days old gave his smooth face a rugged look, making her heart drum wildly. As her eyes ventured lower, she noticed the bluish marks on his skin, evidence of her passion. Her eyes raced back to his face, abashed at herself. But her heart seemed to be out of her control. All she could think of was how incredibly hot he looked at the moment.

Sameer had been observing the swirling emotions in her eyes. As if her tantalising form in his tshirt, which left most of her legs bare and was sliding down one shoulder wasn't enough to torture him, the colour getting deeper on her cheeks, the breath getting uneven and her unwavering gaze on him rendered him incapable of thinking about anything but her. In one swift pull, she was plastered to his chest.

"Aise dekhogi toh aaj ke baaki saare plans cancel karne padenge." His voice rasped in her ears.

"You look hot." Her hushed whisper made him smile smugly.

"Toh phir aise hi bahar chalte hain. Kal meri hot biwi ki wajah se mujhe thand nahi lagi... aaj tumhare hot husband ka effect dekhte hain." He traced a finger along her hairline.

"Ab itna hot bhi nahi kaha." She shrugged, trying to get a hold on her racing heart.

"Guess I'll have to prove it." He declared huskily before leaning to her neck, kissing the pulsating vein, and moved on to her exposed shoulder with a trail of kisses.

When he nipped the curve of her shoulder, her hands curled on his chest, her body arching back. In last couple of days, he had discovered the torrid, fervent expressions of her love. Her responses not just left him spellbound, they made him yearn for her even more than he could imagine... every minute, every second. He didn't want to share her, with anyone... with anything.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें