Aansu tere nikle dil mera roye

Sorry sorry sorry
for the delay 🙏

Title is a beautiful song 'Aa meri jaan' from 90s  movie 'Chandni'. It was played in the show also.

It took Naina a while in the washroom, to get back to normal. She was shaking from the effect of what happened a few minutes back. Turning towards the mirror, she looked at herself. There was a deep blush on her entire face and neck. In fact, the neck was a darker shade, owing to Sameer's ministrations. Shutting her eyes, she sucked in her lower lip.

Next moment, her eyes flew open... and her lips parted. She stared at them in her reflection. Gingerly, her fingers travelled up to her mouth, and touched her lips. A gasp escaped her. Even through the fabric of curtain, she had felt the softness of his lips as they pressed over hers. Letting out a shaky breath, she wondered if the curtain would have remained... or gone... had they not been interrupted. Since she had finally confessed her feelings to him, maybe the curtain...

Naina smiled, recalling his reaction when she said it. He thought he had imagined it, she chuckled. When she had said it again, he was ecstatic. Well, she could say it every moment of her entire life... and still it would not be sufficient to tell him how much she loved him. Would he kiss her every time she said it? She surely hoped so. The feel of his lips was magical on her skin. She felt both... beautiful, and special.

When Naina came out of the washroom after changing into her night dress, Sameer had put Ayush in bed, in the center. He laid next to him, perched on his elbow, and was talking to him in a soft, soothing voice. A grateful smile spread on her face. When Ayush had declared he wanted to sleep in this room, for a moment she was worried about Sameer's reaction. But he had not even batted an eyelid, picking up Ayush in his arms instantly.

"Mere liye toh bohot lucky hain spiders." He had grinned.

Ayush stared at him with wide eyes, "Aapko spiders achii lagti hain?"

Sameer had given him a sly smile, "Unki wajah se bohot kuch milta hai umm... matlab... mujhe mil gaya." And he had looked up at her, flicking his brows.

Her cheeks flared up at the memory of her fall... the way his eyes had roved over her, it had literally burned her.

"Main... change karke aati hun." She had escaped from the same intensity in his eyes.

Now, as he softly patted Ayush to sleep, she couldn't help but admire him. Not just in appearance, he was a beautiful person at heart too. How else could someone love so selflessly.

"Agar tum aise hi dekhti rahi toh..." She did not realise when he got up and came to stand next to her, his chest touching her shoulder. When his deep throaty voice fell in her ears, she nearly jumped.

"Uh... woh... main..." She nervously tucked her hair behind the ear, averting his gaze.

"Dekh lo sweetheart, tumhara hi hun. Jitna chaho dekh lo. Itni mehnat ki hai tumhari nazron mein aane ke liye... mujhe achha lagta hai jab tum mujhe aise dekhti ho." He leaned to touch his forehead to the side of her head, linking his hand with hers and bringing it up to his heart.

"Ayush... so gaya?" Her heart fluttered as his lips brushed against her ear.

"Hmm... kyon? Kuch plan hai kya?" He nuzzled in her hair, pressing the back of her hand over his heart.

Her shoulder hitched up, and he smiled at her hesitation.

Inhaling the fragrance of her hair, he whispered again, "Sach sach batana, jab tumne office aana start kiya tha toh... toh kabhi mere liye... kabhi tumhe kuch feel hua tha kya?"

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें