Tere bina aata nahi ik pal mujhe ab karaar

Hope everyone is doing well. Last update ki garmi se Randeep ko toh fever ho gaya 🤒

Title is the song 'Tumse milke aisa laga tumse mil ke' from movie 'Parinda'

When Sameer opened his eyes, the room was filled with soft morning brightness. In that warm light, his vision filled up with the sight of his sleeping wife as he turned his head to the side. Her hand carelessly placed over his chest, she was in deep sleep. His lips curled in a radiant smile. A strange feeling coloured every cell of his body. He felt contended. Naina had silently entered his life, and led it to perfection, long back. She did have a rough past, which had made her forget what it was like to live. But now she had allowed him to be in her life as well, letting the shackles of her dark past break open, coming out of her insecurities and fear. Their perfect life was theirs now... completely.

As he gazed at her serene face, a strong urge to protect her, to be there for her always surged through him. He wanted to give her the world, to be everything she ever wished for, or would want in future, and to love her in a way no one had ever done. Leaning closer, he placed a kiss on her forehead. Naina murmured incoherently, tightening her arm over his chest, and snuggled into him. The quilt slipped a little from her shoulder. His eyes drifted to a mark that had turned blue.

It was his mark on her... the mark of his love. His mind drifted to the events of previous night.

But before his mind could delve into further details, he felt her stir. He immediately shut his eyes.

Naina opened her eyes slowly, absorbing the light... and the warmth. Her heart thudded as the realisation of their state hit her. His face was just an inch away from her. With her hand wrapped around his chest, she was flushed against him. A heaviness indicated that his leg trapped her in place. His hand rested on the curve of her waist. No wonder she felt warm.

When he felt no movement from her, Sameer steadily opened his eyes, thinking that she had drifted back to sleep. He looked straight into her honeyed eyes, which held a brightness better than morning light.

"Good morning." He whispered, pressing her hand that lay on him.

He hadn't expected what came next. She shifted even closer, and hid her face in the crook of his neck, murmuring a 'Good morning' in low, husky voice. His hand instantly shifted from its place, going around her waist. They could hear each other's laboured breaths.

"I love you Sameer." Her words rustled against his ear, while her lips brushed on his neck.

Enamoured by her proclamation, he nuzzled his face in her hair, "I love you too jaan."

He felt her lips curl into a smile against his skin. The little nagging doubt he had about her reaction in the morning was laid to rest instantly.

Moving his head back, he cupped her face with one hand, looking at her,"Tum theek ho?"

She nodded slightly.

He placed a chaste kiss on her forehead before looking intently at her, "You're perfect."

Sameer's heartbeat rose when he looked into her eyes. He could drown in those pristine caramel pools. The smile on her face was what he wanted to see always. Now that it played perfectly on her lips, it was enough to make him skip a beat. He leaned ahead for a kiss.

Naina placed a hand on his chest, stalling him, "Humein ab ready hona chahiye. Kuch rasmein baaki hain. Mummy ne kaha tha aaj mujhe meetha bhi banana hai."

"Haan toh meethe se hi din shuru kar rahe hain na." He eyed her lips.

Her hand moved up over his lips, "Sameer, main kitchen mein meetha banane ki baat kar rahi hun."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें