Kaisa yeh ishq hai kaise yeh khwab hain... kaise jazbaat ka umdaa sailab hai

Title is the song 'In lamhon ke daaman mein' from movie 'Jodha Akbar'

A faint sound made Naina rub her face as her sleep was interrupted. The continuous, irritating sound slowly registered when she noticed the hint of daylight outside the glass doors.

"Oh damn! Alarm!" She tried to sit up... only to feel the weight on her belly.

"Sameer." With a jerk her head turned to the side.

His face buried in the pillow, he was sleeping on his stomach, one arm possessively around her waist. Her face beamed with a relieved smile. She quickly pushed back his hair that were blocking half his face. Unable to stop herself, she leaned and kissed his cheek. A low groan escaped his lips, but he didn't move. Not wanting to disturb his sleep, Naina cautiously freed herself from his grip, and slipped out of bed, searching for her phone frantically till she found it on the chair. After switching off the alarm, it slowly dawned on her that she had woken up in bed, but as far as she remembered, she was waiting for Sameer on this chair.

Slapping her forehead, she let out an exasperated sigh, "So gayi. Sameer ne aane ke baad utha ke bed pe sulaya hoga. Uff Naina, you idiot, thodi der aur nahi jaag sakti thi."

With a disappointed frown, she marched to the washroom. Her last memory was checking the time at 4:30 in the morning.

When she returned after sending off Ayush to school, Naina found nanu in the garden, sipping his tea, a newspaper in his lap. Nanu still enjoyed the old charm of reading a newspaper in the morning.

"Sameer so raha hai?" He asked when she wished him.

"Jee nanu. Paanch baje ke baad aaye hain. Isliye maine uthaya bhi nahi." Naina answered.

Nanu nodded, "Uske bag se papers laa do mujhe. Jaate hi lawyers ko dene hain. Aur aisa karna, tum dono aaj lunch ke baad aana... mujhe pata hai tum bhi raat bhar nahi soyi hogi."

"Main chalti hun nanu. Sameer ko sone dete hain." She offered, feeling embarrassed at the suggestion.

He shook his head, "Beta, poori neend aur aaram health ke liye bohot zaruri hai. Kal tum dono ka schedule disturb hua tha, usse balance karne ke liye aaj ke din rest karna chahiye. Dimaag fresh rahega tabhi toh productive hoga. Tum bas mujhe woh papers de do phir tum bhi aaram karo. And it's an order." He added sternly.

Naina brought back the papers from Sameer's bag and handed to nanu. He told her he had instructed Vishakha and Ramdhari not to wake them up.

"Maine keh diya hai jab tum uthoge tabhi khana de dein. Kuch ghante so loge toh fresh ho jaoge." His concern made Naina nod in acceptance.

When she entered their room again, he was sleeping in the same position. Smiling, she put away his bag and picked his blazer and tie to put in the cupboard when last night finally became clear in her mind.

"Shirt!" She exclaimed, dropping on her knees to check the laundry basket. last night, after changing into her night suit, she had left the shirt here, thinking that she would put it away later. But it slipped her mind. She had to find it before Sameer did.

"Isse dhoond rahi ho?" His voice made her spin around.

Lifting himself on one elbow, Sameer was holding the same shirt in other hand.

Naina paled.

He laid back, placing the shirt over himself, crossing his arms over it. A crooked smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

She ran a hand on her already in place hair, looking away, "Main... main cupboard mein kuch rakh rahi thi toh... toh galti se yeh shirt... gir gayi. Mujhe laga... wash karwa deti hun... kahin koi mark na lag gaya ho."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें