Anjana tha jo armaan... tumse hi maine jaana

Title is the song 'Tu mohabbat hai' from movie 'Tere naal love ho gaya'

A ray of sunlight seeped in through a small crack in the curtains. Lying back on the thick warm rug, Sameer watched the play of particles in that narrow beam. Just a touch of sunshine had made them break into a merry dance.

When his gaze fell on fireplace, where the burnt wood was a testimony of the blaze that it had created last night, he was amazed that Naina had made all arrangements while he was in the same house... and he didn't get a whiff of it. Kaanji must have procured the wood, cleaned the fireplace, arranged logs in it, but he did not notice any such activity. She definitely had her ways of mesmerising him... even when he was completely under her hypnotic spell.

His eyes drifted to the sleeping figure of his wife. Cuddling into him, her arm was wrapped around his abdomen. Her long hair now lay spilled on his chest, covering half her face. A heartwarming possessiveness swarmed through him. His arm around her tightened, his heart dancing at the mere thought of belongingness. She was the sunshine that had brought this effervescence in his life. Every moment with her seemed to fill his heart with a sense of pride... that she was now part of his life. Tilting his face, he lightly pushed away her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Naina took in a deep breath. A hint of smile softened the corners of her lips. Without opening her eyes, she lazily dragged her hand up, over his chest, to the side of his neck, her fingers weaving into his hair ends. His heart kicked against his ribs. Even when she was practically plastered against him, a mere brush of her fingers had changed the rhythm of his pulse. The smile on her lips bloomed as his heart drummed in her ear. Turning her face to him, she opened her eyes, and gently rested her chin over the same heart.

He gazed into her honeyed eyes

Subah ki roshni si mehekti ho
kabhi raat ki shama si dehekti ho
kuch toh khyal karo mere dil ka
kaise sambhlega bechara
jab tum hi yun behekti ho

Her brows went up in appreciation. Being herself in the habit of writing her emotions in this form, she knew what he said had come straight from his heart. She lowered her face to place a kiss over his heart, and went back to look intently in his eyes

Tumhara kahan yeh dil ab toh mera hai
meri har dhadkan mein khumaar sirf tera hai
inn aankhon mein behek jaati hain raatein meri
iss muskaan mein khilta har savera hai

"You surprise me everyday Naina." He whispered, enamoured by how she expressed her love... which was immensely sensuous in one line, and distinctly pious in next.

"Main jo bhi hun, tumne banaya hai." She whispered back, her eyes brimming with extreme rapture.

Another moment of gazing at her, and his mind started churning images from previous night. Her sleep filled hoarse voice didn't help either. His hand reached her waist, slowly tracing the side as it traveled up. She was truly irresistible. They had been up practically the whole night, and he again craved for her like he was seeing her after a long time.

Naina could see the restlessness in his eyes. She felt the heat his body radiated. She was aware of every movement that his fingers made on her skin.

"Sameer." She placed a hand on his roving one, stopping his exploration, "Hum apne room mein nahi hain."

He looped his arms around her, and rolled her over onto her back, still holding her close, his darkened eyes searching her caramel ones, "Hum apne ghar mein hain... akele."

Though her heartbeat was in sync with his, a part of her brain nagged rationale into her senses. They had to leave for Delhi shortly... and there was a good chance that Kaanji would come over early today. Yesterday, they got time to save themselves from any embarrassment as they were in kitchen when he unlocked the door.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें