Hain ziddi yeh badi majbooriyaan bhi

Title is the song 'Dooriyaan bhi hain zaruri' from movie 'Break ke baad'

In the previous chapter, you might have felt that Sameer's anger was not justified. To some extent it wasn't.  But there was a reason for his outburst.

His anger was not at Naina, but for what Naina went through. It could be his frustration of not being able to change it. When we are helpless about something, it irritates and annoys us. She understood his predicament, hence she wasn't upset by what he said. Rather, she tried to soothe him, by assuring him that his love was enough for her to forget every pain.

Sameer and Naina are normal people, who are prone to making mistakes. If you remember, Sameer had been someone who would get agitated often, before he met Naina. That trait mellowed down after he fell in love. But he still cannot tolerate any misconduct against any girl, thus the thought of what Naina had faced reminded him of the helplessness that had been tormenting him. He cannot change the past, but he doesn't want Naina to suffer anymore by revealing anything to his family. Let's not see him differently for letting out his deep emotions.

It was to be a regular office day but when Naina opened her eyes, she found the brightness of morning better than other days. A smile played on her lips at the thought of their previous night conversation. She glanced at Sameer, her moon, who would be there all the time... day and night.

Facing her, he slept with her hand in his firm hold. Last five days, he hadn't placed his arm on her belly. She wondered how he remained cautious even in sleep, but he did. For five days, he took care of her like she was a fragile glass doll. Any amount of explanation that she was absolutely fine didn't deter him. It was her turn now... to show that she loves him as much as he loves her. He said he had fallen in love with her at first sight... that was almost a year back. For one full year, he had been doing everything to be the support that was missing in her life. Even though she loved him since a long time, she had started to reciprocate just a month back. He had patiently waited for her to come out of her shell, accept his love and their marriage.

She gazed at his calm face as he slept, the one she hadn't paid any attention to, initially. How could she not see how incredibly handsome he was... and genuine. Closing her eyes for a moment, she recalled that her own resolve was the reason... of not letting any man come close to her. But he had made her break every rule she had made for herself and her life. She had tried her best to avoid him. But she couldn't... he just knew the way to her heart. She smiled, thinking about the first time she realised she was falling for him... and when she finally came to accept she loved him. Since then, whatever roller coaster their journey was, one thing never changed... that her love for him was growing every day. Everytime he smiled at her with that twinkle in his eyes, her heartbeat would plummet... everytime he touched her, every cell in her body would jump to attention... everytime he kissed her, a sweet ache filled her.

If just one month of being with him was so dreamy, she marveled how blissful their life together would be. He had given her a life she never thought she could have, and now it was her turn. It was time to show that presence of her moon had dispelled every darkness from her life, that she was as much in love with him as he was with her, that she desired him in the same way as he yearned for her. Tonight would be the perfect time. She made up her mind.

"Aaj tum kuch zyada hi smile kar rahi ho. Kuch baat hai kya?" Sameer asked her in office when he saw a subtle smile on her face yet again. Since morning, this was the third time he had seen her, and every time she had this coy smile.

"Khush hun. Isliye smile kar rahi hun. Aapko problem hai kya, Sameer sir?" She fluttered her lashes innocently, standing beside him in his room.

He held her arm, pulling her down so her face hovered right over his, "Not at all, Miss Naina. Main toh bas aapke saath smile karna chahta hun, isliye pucha."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें