Adhoori thi zara si... main poori ho rahi hun

Title is the song 'Banke titli' from movie 'Chennai Express'

After the pooja, Naina and Sameer went to take blessings from nanu.

"Nahi beta, ladkiyan toh Lakshmi hoti hain, pairon ko haath nahi lagati." When she bent down to touch his feet, nanu stopped her and took both of them in his embrace, "Tum dono ki aane wali zindagi mein sirf khushiyan hi khushiyan ho."

Naina smiled at Sameer. There was no denying the fact that she would be happy... because Sameer was with her.

Sameer looked at her fondly, promising himself that he would never let her smile fade away.

They took blessings from all elders. Preeti pointed at her feet when they neared her. Sameer pretended to bend down. Preeti crossed her arms, lifting her chin in air. Smirking, Sameer showed her a punch.

Naina pinched her cheek, "Jethani main hun tumhari. Pair choone hain toh tumhe choone padenge."

Laughing, Preeti hugged her. Naina hugged her back, giving an amused look to Sameer's frown as he rubbed his hands in irritation.

"Kya Naina, sab gale laga sakte hain bas main nahi. Sabse zyada haq toh mera hai na." He groused when they were left alone after Preeti was summoned by her mother.

Before she could answer, Ayush came running to them, "Naina, tumhe pata hai woh wali aunty ne kya kaha mujhse?"

She looked in the direction he was pointing... at Bela.

Naina was perplexed. Bela aunty was too sweet and affectionate towards her... why would she say something to Ayush.

"Kya kaha baby?" Sameer asked, when he saw Naina lost.

Ayush widened his eyes, "Unhone kaha woh meri nani hain. Aur unke saath jo tall wale uncle hain na... woh mere nanu. Woh sach mein mere nanu hain kya, Sameer papa?"

Naina blinked hard to not let the tears find a way out in front of Ayush. She wanted to give him a family where he had parents... Sameer had given him a complete family tree. He had given roots to the little boy who was devoid of a mother's name at the time of birth. Now he was surrounded by all loving relations.

Kneeling down, she held his shoulders, "Agar unhone kaha hai toh woh tere nanu aur nani hain... jaise yahan pe dadi maa aur dadu hain. Dekha, tujhe kitne saare log pyar karte hain."

Ayush gave a beaming smile, "Ab toh mere paas bohot saare log ho gaye khelne ke liye. Nani ne kaha main kabhi bhi unke ghar jaa sakta hun, unke saath khelne. Aur woh mere liye cheese wala burger bhi banayengi."

Sameer patted his cheek lovingly, "Tum ho hi itne cute ki sabko tumhare paas rehna hai."

"Lekin mujhe Sameer papa aur Naina ke saath rehna hai." Ayush wrapped his arms around Sameer's neck, kissing his cheek.

Sameer hugged him tight, "Mera beta mere saath hi rahega."

Naina went to Bela, who was telling something to Preeti in low voice.

"Aunty... oh aap log baat kar rahe hain. Koi nahi main baad mein aati hun." She was embarrassed when Bela stopped abruptly.

A broad smile spread on her face, "Tumhare baare mein hi baat kar rahi thi. Main Preeti se keh rahi thi ki tum uski behen ho toh meri beti hui na. Toh kyon na hum shaadi tak tumhe apne yahan le jayein. Ek hi ghar mein vidaai kaise hogi."

Naina was overwhelmed by her simplicity. The few occasions when she had met Preeti's mother, she found her to a very homely, genial woman, who loved everyone. Her pleasant smile was a part of her personality. Preeti's father, Anand, was also a polite, humble person, with no airs of being a well known Chartered Accountant, who owned a large audit company.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें