Hothon pe tera ahsaas reh jaata hai

Thank you all for being so supportive about yesterday's debacle. I was so drained, but your words of solace did infuse energy to start writing again... I love you all 🤗

Title is the song 'Tera chehra jab nazar aaye' by Adnan Sami

Naina tried to tell everyone that she was fine but she wasn't allowed to leave the bed.

Ayush held her wrist securely in a tight grip of both his hands, "Naina mumma, main bhi nahi uthta na bed se jab fever hota hai toh aap bhi mat utho. Fever theek karna hai na?"

Naina placed a hand on his cheek, "Lekin mujhe fever nahi hai. Dekh, mera haath garam nahi hai."

Ayush turned his neck to glance at Sameer, who just entered with a bowl of fruits, "Fever nahi hai Naina mumma ko. Matlab yeh theek ho gayi?"

Sameer shook his head, "Naina bohot tired hai. Agar bed se uthegi toh aur tired hogi. Phir fever ho jayega. Hum dono Naina ko bed se uthne nahi denge tabhi theek hogi."

Ayush vehemently waved his head from side to side, "Hum nahi uthne denge."

Naina gave a desperate look to Sameer, "Main koi kaam thodi kar rahi hun, Sameer. Lekin aise lete rehna achha nahi lag raha. Zara si walk karne do please."

"NO!" He pushed at her shoulders, making her lie back, "Rest matlab rest. Uthna allowed nahi hai tumhe."

Ayush placed a hand on his mouth, giggling softly. Sameer flicked his brows at him.

"Aapne Naina mumma ko daanta. Unko toh koi gussa nahi karta. Bas wohi mujhko karti hain... kabhi kabhi." He bit his tongue playfully when Naina frowned at his statement.

Sameer held one ear, "Sorry Naina."

She sat up instantly, intending to pull down his hand but before her face could even begin to soften at his gesture, he brought his hand down, "Lekin agar meri baat nahi maani toh aur bhi daantunga... bilkul waise jaise tum Ayush ko daant ti ho." He looked at Ayush and winked.

The little boy hunched his shoulders, amused to see that Naina was being ordered.

She twisted her lips but it didn't have any effect on Sameer. Realising that she had no option, she sighed, "Theek hai. Ho jao dono ek team mein. Mujhe toh koi pyar hi nahi karta."

Ayush lifted himself on his knees, wrapped his arms around her neck, and kissed her cheek, smiling pleasantly, "I love you Naina mumma."

Sameer sat on the other side of the bed, circling his arm over her waist, and planted a kiss on her other cheek, "I love you Naina."

She smiled widely, holding both of them by taking her hands back to their faces, "I love you too."

Ayush craned his neck to look at Sameer, "Aapne aisa hi sikhaya than na."

Same memory flashed in their minds as Naina and Sameer looked at each other.

Unaware of their reminiscence, Ayush declared excitedly, "Main tabse sabko I love you too bolta hun."

"Sabko?" Sameer raised a brow, "Kis kis ko bola?"

Ayush started to count on his fingers, "Bade dadu ko roz bolta hun, Rohan chachu aur Preeti maasi ko shaam ko jab bye kiya tab kaha tha, Deepika bua toh baar baar I love you kehti hain isliye unko bhi bolta hun, dadu aur dadi maa ko... aur mam ko."

"Mam ko?" Both asked in unison, taken aback.

He nodded, "Haan. New wali arts teacher hain na, jab unhone meri colouring dekhi toh kaha 'Very nice Ayush. You are a good boy. Love you.' Maine bhi unko bola I love you too. Same to same jaise aapne bataya tha."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें