Tere sang chain bhi mujhko... tere sang bekarari hai

Title is a song 'Pi loon tere neele neele nainon se shabnam' from movie 'Once upon a time in Mumbai'

"Itni door kyon ho, jaan? Jo woh sochegi uska kuch part to sach hona chahiye na." Sameer's crooked smile, along with a longing that made his voice heavier tugged at Naina's heart.

In a split second, she was in his arms, making him stumble back against the door. They both heaved a sigh of relief, engulfed in the warmth of each other, that they had been craving for a long time. The tension in his muscles eased as her scent filled him up.

"I missed you." She mumbled against his chest.

Tightening his arms, he placed a kiss on top of her head, "I missed you too jaan."

After a while, she lifted her head to look at him, "Sort out ho gaya?"

He hummed, his eyes half open as he looked at her, "Tum paas ho toh mera system sort out kaise hoga? Dil ki hulchul sun rahi ho na."

"Main meeting ke baare mein puch rahi hun." She lowered her face, trying to hide the blush as his erratic heartbeat resonated in her ear.

He hooked a finger under her chin, making her look up, "Samajh lo ho gaya. Issi baat pe muh meetha hona chahiye."

Naina puckered her lips in air for a fraction of a second, and shrugged, "Samajh lo ho gaya muh meetha."

He cupped her face, his eyes turning dark, "Ek week ki dieting ke baad itne se nahi chalega, sweetheart."

"Sameer, mujhe tension ho rahi hai. I can't see you like this. Please batao na, lawyers ne kya kaha." She pleaded, concerned more about the work that had kept him excessively occupied for so long.

He pursed his lips, lowering his eyes. Her heart sank. The matter didn't seem to be solved yet.

"Dekho Sameer. Mujhe details batao. Hum saath baith ke sochte hain. I'm sure humein koi raasta zarur milega." She prodded.

"Hum saath mein hain toh... kuch aur bhi kar sakte hain." His voice was laced with mischief when he looked up again.

She glared at him, "Jis case ki wajah se tum ek week se mujhse theek se baat tak nahi kar paye, woh mere liye sabse bada dushman hai. Chalo, let's work on it together."

He didn't let her move when she struggled to come out of his hold.

"Agar kaam shuru nahi karoge toh khatam kaise hoga. Please chalo na." She insisted.

"Exactly. Lekin yeh kaam mujhe bas shuru karna hai... aur zindagi bhar karte jaana hai... kabhi khatam nahi karna." He grazed her cheek with his thumb.

She gave him a perplexed look, "Case khatam nahi karna? Kyon?"

"Offo meri buddhu biwi, tumse pyar karna khatam nahi karna." He leaned to rub his nose on her forehead.

She pushed at his chest, "Pehle kaam, phir kuch aur. Main tumhari inn baaton mein nahi aungi. Chodo mujhe."

He chuckled, "Matter end ho gaya, Naina. Hamare lawyers ne unpe hi defamation ka case daal diya hai. Monday ko unhe notice mil jayega."

She stilled, her eyes wide, "Sachi?"

"Muchhi." He flicked her nose with his finger, grinning.

Throwing her arms around his neck, she beamed, before giving him a hard kiss on his jaw, "Wow. I'm so happy."

"Itni khush ho toh double meetha banta hai." He pulled her with a jerk, ending the miniscule distance between them, and leaned towards her lips.

"Sameer bhaiya, Naina bhabhi, mummyji lunch ke liye bula rahi hain." Ramdhari's loud announcement made him growl.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें