Tujhe toot ke jo maine nahi chaha... toh pyar hi kya kiya

Title is the song 'Valam' from movie 'Made in China'

When Sameer opened his eyes in the morning, he realised he still had a smile on his face. It wasn't because of a dream... he didn't have any dreams last night. It was a smile given by the woman nestled against him, who had made every dream of his come true.

Her arms were wrapped around him, her shoulders moving softly with each breath she took, sleeping cluelessly while the morning sun slowly peeked over the horizon, shining across the city to begin another beautiful day... to love his wife more. How naïve was he till sometime back, when he frowned upon the notion of love, and believed that there could be no such thing as love at first sight. Little did he know that such love was just round the corner. For him, work was all that mattered. He was clueless that one day, what would matter to him most was the girl that lay between his arms, her hair spread out across his chest and her heart pressed against his own. Now, his days began with her, and she was where his nights sparkled.

Naina hummed in her sleep, moving a little. He dipped his head to kiss her shoulder which laid bare as the comforter slipped down. A smile grew on her face.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered, brushing his lips against her ear.

"Umm thoda aur." Her thick sleepy voice rustled the yearning in him.

Pulling her over himself in one tug, he skimmed his lips down her neck, "Your wish is my command, sweetheart."

"Ahh Sameer." She let out a squeal, and her eyes shot open, shining with startled pleasure, "Maine kaha thoda aur sona hai."

He stopped, gaping at her, "Aisa kab kaha?"

She blinked, "Matlab toh yehi tha."

He rolled over, pining her under him, "I'll go by what I understood." He smiled indulgently, "Aur mera matlab wohi hai jo tum samajh rahi ho."

Her answer was lost as he seized her mouth in a searing kiss, unleashing his wildness for her.

An hour later, she brushed her freshly shampooed hair while he checked his phone, whistling a new song. She gave him a probing look, "Tum wohi Sameer ho na, jisse do boondon se bhi sardi ho jaati thi... yaad hai, mujhse kadha banwaya tha."

He looked up innocently, "Maine thodi banwaya tha. Tumhe khud hi meri itni fiqr thi ki ek sneeze pe foran kadha bana ke le aayi."

"Fiqr toh abhi bhi hai. Ab laun kya... kadha? Kal bheeg gaye the na tum." She said with a straight face, but her eyes twinkled with the tease that she wanted to camouflage.

Tossing the phone on bed, he came to stand behind her. Gripping her waist from behind, he leaned to reach her ear, "Bheega nahi tha, jal raha tha. Tumhare saath. Aur jalne se kabhi sardi nahi hoti. Chaho toh har baarish mein try kar lena."

She nudged her elbow back, in his abdomen, her cheeks heating up instantly, "Kitne besharam ho."

He nuzzled his face in her damp hair, inhaling deeply, "Bohot. Waise geele baal bhi baarish ki yaad dilate hain. What say?"

"Shut up." She blushed to the roots at his innuendo, and scampered towards the door, "Mujhe Ayush ka homework karwana hai."

His voice followed her, "Naina, mujhe bhi kuch doubts hain. Mujhe kab padhaogi?"

Biting her lower lip, she rushed out of the room, her ears burning.

Sameer meant every word when he said he wanted to enjoy every rain. In next one month, he did not let any downpour leave them dry, if it happened when they were home. If he could, he would have shut down the office when it rained cats and dogs one afternoon. To add to his woes, Naina was conducting a training session for interns, which continued till evening. When she found him sulking in the car, she kissed his cheek, promising him a rain like adventure in the shower later. A wide smile did not leave his face till after dinner, when she fulfilled her promise.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें