Tu bijli banke giri mere dil par

Sorry for the delay in posting. Mera bechara kamzor sa dil itne attacks ke baad kisi aur hi zone mein chala gaya tha. Badi mushkil se samjha ke wapas laayi hun 😁

Also, no hints about the title. Iss song ko kaun Samaina fan nahi jaanta
And the ending... cherry on the cake

As the cab sped away from airport in Delhi, Naina looked out at now familiar roads... the roads that were taking her home. She had never thought her life could be this perfect. Ayush, sitting on one side of her, slept with his head in her lap. On other side, Sameer sat with his hand clasped around hers, looking out of the window. She turned to glance at his face, feeling a sheen of dampness in her eyes... he had changed her life from nightmare to a fairytale.

Tilting her head back, she planted a kiss on his jaw. Sameer gave her a wonderous look.

"I love you." She whispered, a soft smile on her face.

He quirked up a brow, his eyes shining with mischief, "Tumhe honeymoon bohot suit karta hai. Last time bhi wapas aate hue..."

She pinched his waist, around which her arm rested, "Shh. Driver hai."

He leaned his head to bring his mouth closer to her ear, "Pehle bata deti tumhara mood kaisa hai toh main ghar se car mangwa leta, aur Raju ko wapas bhej deta."

Even in the darkness of late evening, he could see how her cheeks radiated with a pink hue.

Chuckling, Sameer pressed the hand he was holding, "Naina, I don't believe tum ab tak aise sharma jaati ho."

Her gaze shot up to him, a little wide. His crooked grin made her turn her face away, with almost an inaudible 'Dhatt'... which made Sameer sigh. If she couldn't stop blushing, he couldn't stop his longing for her. Despite the fact that she kept her face averted, his eyes didn't leave her even for a second. No matter how much he had her, he wanted more of her in every possible way. She was a part of him, without which he felt incomplete.

The house filled with excited chatter the moment they walked inside the door. Nanu pulled Ayush in his lap, listening to his animated chatter about the places he visited. Vishakha fussed over the time difference, commenting how tired they all must be. Preeti discreetly teased Naina, commenting that honeymoon glow was evident on her face, which showed no sign of jet lag or tiredness.

Sameer flopped on the sofa, looking around, "Papa aur Rohan kahan hain? Abhi tak office se nahi aaye kya?"

Vishakha shook her head, "Arre office nahi woh dono Mumbai gaye hain. Kuch urgent tha isliye aaj subah hi gaye." She looked at nanu, "Papa, aapko toh pata hoga kab tak ayenge."

Sameer sat up straight, giving a worried look to nanu, "Koi problem hai kya nanu?"

Nanu glanced at Sameer, "Nahi yaar, kuch serious nahi hai. New Zealand wale dealers ne extra demand bhej di achanak. Toh Vivek ne kaha yahan ke workers pe itna load dene ki jagah Mumbai unit mein bhi production karwa lete hain. Bas wohi specifications dene gaye hain. Shayad kal sham tak aa jayenge."

Sameer wasn't convinced, "Dono ko kyon jaana tha? Itne se kaam ke liye Rohan akela chala jaata. Papa ko kyon pareshan kiya."

Nanu smile warmly, "Sameer, unhone contract kai guna badha diya hai. Yeh deal hamare liye bohot profitable ban gayi hai. Isiliye Vivek aur Rohan dono foran chale gaye, jabki unhe pata tha tum log aaj aane wale ho. Yeh hamare liye ek major achievement hai."

Sameer beamed, "Wow nanu. Yeh toh good news hai."

Vishakha looked at both her daughter in laws fondly, "Jabse hamare ghar yeh dono aayi hain, ek ke baad ek good news milti hai. Tum dono sach mein Lakshmi ban ke aayi ho."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें