Mujhe koi gham ab rula na sakega... Ki tu hai bahana meri hansi ka

Thank you all for such a warm welcome on my previous update. Can't tell you how much your love means to me. After Samaina, and because of them, you all are the best thing that happened to me in my entire life 🤗😘

Title is a song 'Main jis din bhula dun tera pyar dil se' from a music video by Jubin Nautiyal

By the time Sameer changed into his tracks and tshirt, Ayush had donned his favourite blue night suit and was perched on a dining chair. Naina was preparing soup for all of them.

Seeing him in night dress, Ayush brightened, "Aap nahi jaa rahe na? Mujhe pata tha, Naina maan jayegi. Main jo bhi kehta hun woh maan jaati hai."

Pulling a chair next to him, Sameer quirked up a brow, "Jo bhi kehte ho? Kabhi manaa nahi karti?"

Craning his neck to check on his sister and finding her busy in the kitchen, Ayush leaned towards Sameer, whispering, "Jab manaa karti hai toh main kissi kar deta hun."

"Ki... umm... maan jaati hai?" Sameer felt a dryness in his throat.

"Main na tab tak kissi karta rehta hun jab tak Naina okay nahi kehti." Holding a palm to his mouth, Ayush snickered.

Lowering his head, Sameer ran his fingers through his hair, a faint blush creeping up on his face.

Sudden ring of the doorbell made all of them turn to look at the main door. Naina came rushing out of the kitchen, wiping her hands on a towel. Just before opening the door, she hesitated, and looked back.

"Naina... puttar so gayi kya?" Bhalla aunty's voice made her dispel all scepticism and she quickly opened the heavy wooden door first and then the grill one.

Bhalla aunty walked in, flustered and worried, "Abhi abhi aayi hun Chandigarh se. Roshni ne bataya Ayush bimar hai." Her eyes fell on the little boy and she rushed to him.

Sameer stood up, offering her the chair after greeting her.

"Haye mere bachhe ko kya hua? Kitna kamzor lag raha hai." Slumping on the chair heavily, she cupped his face.

Naina placed a hand on her shoulder, "Ab Ayush theek hai, aunty. Bas thoda bukhar aaya tha."

Bhalla aunty looked up at her, "Thode bukhar ke liye admit thodi hote hain. Roshni ne kaha Ayush poori raat hospital mein tha. Naina, Sameer, tum sach batao kya hua hai. Bhalla saab ke janne waale bohot achhe achhe doctors hain. Main unke saath appointment fix karwa deti hun." Turning back to Ayush, she stroked his hair, "Apne bachhon ko bimar dekhna ek maa ke liye kaisa hota hai yeh tum log tab samjhoge jab tumhare apne bachhe honge."

Naina's eyes shot up at Sameer involuntarily. He looked at her the same moment. They gulped together, and looked away... going red.

Stepping behind Ayush, Sameer placed both hands on his shoulders, "Aunty, aap please tension mat lijiye. Ayush ko sach mein sirf fever hi hua tha. Ab woh bilkul theek hai. Doctor ne saare tests kiye hain. Seasonal viral tha... do din ke baad utar gaya. Aaj subah se Ayush ekdum fit hai. Aap khud dekh lijiye."

Aunty placed a hand on his neck. Ayush jumped from his chair when she lifted his shirt and placed her palm on his abdomen.

"Aap mujhe shame shame kyon kar rahi ho?" He brooded, pulling down his shirt.

Satisfied that he wasn't warm, she smiled fondly, patting his cheek, "Dekh rahi thi tu theek hai ki nahi. Aur main teri dadi hun, mujhse kyon sharma raha hai?"

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें