Jabse hui hai tujhse shararat... tabse gaya hai chain o karaar

Unedited

Thank you preetidhas for the cover picture

Title is the song 'Jabse tere Naina' from movie 'Sanwariya'

Naina was in deep sleep when Sameer opened his eyes in the morning. He was relieved to see a serenity on her face, though the dried stains of tears still marked her cheeks. He pursed his lips, pained at the depth of her suffering. The emptiness in her eyes when she had woken up from the nightmare haunted him. During the day, her mind blocked all those fears in a defense mechanism, as she kept herself busy. But deep within, the wounds hurt. His eyes watered as emotions stirred within him... if only he could erase those memories and rid her of the pain.

"Maina, I wish mera pyar iss dard se bada ho jaaye... itna ki tumhara har zakhm sookh jaaye." He whispered, tightening his arms around her as he kissed the top of her head.

Naina felt the pressure, and moved, opening her eyes slowly. The first thing that hit her senses was the strong musky scent that seemed to envelop her completely. Her face was pressed against him, rather her body was pinned to him. He was holding her like he never wanted to let her out of his arms.

"Sameer." She whispered.

He swallowed the painful lump in his throat, blinking his eyes repeatedly to hide the feelings that were twisting his heart.

"Good morning." She uttered softly when he didn't respond.

He tilted his head slightly and looked at her, with a loving smile, "Good morning sweetheart."

She couldn't help but smile. His endearments always made her feel special.

"No morning walk or jog today?" He didn't want to remind her of last night.

"Hmm, nahi. Aaj uthne ka mann nahi kar raha." She wrapped her arm around his neck, snuggling some more.

In an instant, his heartbeat accelerated.

"Achha? Toh aaj tumhara mann kya keh raha hai?" The heaviness in his voice was not just sleep laden.

When she looked at him again, her eyes were calm, "Yeh pehli baar hai jab raat ko..." She gulped, "Jo hua uske baad... I could sleep so well... Thank you."

He stared at her for a while, before lifting his hand to smooth away the wisps of hair falling on her face, "I wish main aisa kuch kar paata ki yeh sapne kabhi aate hi nahi."

Her eyes hid behind her lashes as her voice filled with despair, "I wish main woh sab mita paati... apni yaadon se, aur hamari zindagi se."

"Hey", he rubbed his nose on her forehead, "Hamari life mein koi bure sapne nahi honge, dekh lena. Tum jab bhi sapne dekhogi, wahan mujhe hi paogi." He brought his lips closer to her ear, lowering his voice to a husky whisper, "Waise sapne toh jab dekhogi na jab main tumhe sone dunga."

Her eyes shot up, instantly widening at his unabashed statement, her cheeks burning. Seeing the effect of his words, he winked, an impish smile blooming on his face.

"Dhatt." Naina pushed at his chest.

Since he was lying on the edge, Sameer lurched back, losing his balance. In reflex, he grabbed Naina's arm, while she looped an arm around his waist, pulling him with all her strength and rolling back... only to realise that he had landed over her, pinning her to bed.

As she felt his entire weight on her, her heart jumped to her mouth. A feeling that was unfathomable and couldn't be put into words passed through her, making her shiver. Sameer lifted himself on his forearms, scared that his weight would crush her fragile frame. He was dazed by how effortlessly beautiful she looked... her eyes still had a sleepy look, her hair were messed up, her lips full and pink, her mouth slightly open in surprise... he was tempted to dip his face, and wipe off the surprise from her parted lips.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें