Tu hi toh hai khyal mera... tu hi toh hai karaar mera

Title is the song 'Tu hi toh hai' from movie 'Holiday'

Naina felt a shiver run down her spine as Sameer leisurely trailed his eyes over her form, keeping a distance of one foot between them. She was aware that he would be charmed to see her in his favourite colour on her, but she wasn't prepared for the raw fervour in his dark eyes. She had expected his praise, his stolen glances, attempts to keep touching her during the function, maybe even try to steal a kiss or two... he had completely ignored her throughout, and now, combined with his impassioned gaze, she could feel the heat emanating from his body even from the distance he had created between them.

Despite being married to him for so long, she could feel a sudden influx of butterflies in her stomach.

His voice was deep and guttural, "Tumne pehle kyon nahi dikhaya?"

She did not blink, "I wanted to surprise you."

He clutched her waist to jerk her closer, making her rise up on her toes, "Surprise? This was torture. Tumhe pata hai maine kitni mushkil se khud ko roka hua tha. Naina, jab tak tum mere dil ki baat se anjaan thi, main khud ko samjhata rehta tha ki ek baar tum meri ho jaogi toh doori ka dard mujhe nahi jhelna padega. Lekin aaj..." His eyes turned the darkest shade of a moonless night, "Aaj wohi dard, wohi doori, wohi bebasi thi hamare beech. Main tumhe jee bhar ke dekhna chahta tha, lekin aisa nahi kar saka kyonki mujhe pata tha tumpe nazar padte hi main khud ko rok nahi paunga. Tumhe choona chahta tha, lekin tumhare kareeb aate hue darr raha tha."

His eyes drifted to her dark pink lips, making him let out a shuddering sigh, "I was blown away jaan. You're so... so goddamn beautiful."

During the entire function, all he could think of was different ways to appreciate her beauty when they got back.

Naina was astounded. She just wanted to make him happy. She had no idea she would be subjecting him to such extreme self restraint. Her hands, which had flown to his shoulders due to his sudden pull, now slipped behind his neck, her fingers threading through his hair. For a few seconds she looked into his eyes, then mumbled softly, "Ab toh doori nahi hai."

His hands moved, deliberately tracing the curve of her waist, "Finally."

She tilted her head slightly, and joined her lips with his. He leaned more, pressing her body to himself. She arched back, moulding into him. His hands glided all over her, enticed by the rustle of silk against her satiny skin while his tongue greedily explored her warm mouth. Now that there was no need to control, he couldn't have enough. He wanted to see, feel, touch... all at the same time. He needed every bit of her.

When they were rendered breathless, there was no option but to break away. His eyes lingered on her swollen lips. Since Naina used smudge proof lip colours, the pink shade was still intact. Breathing heavily, he dipped his head and brushed his lips over hers again, "Tumhari lipstick bhi tumhari tarah perfect hai."

Before she could say anything, he scooped her up in his arms, carrying her to the mirror. Gently putting her down in front of it, he stood behind her, holding her shoulders, "Dekho khud ko."

She gazed at their reflection. They looked dreamy together. Her head was upto his shoulder, making his heart beat right next to her ear. She smiled, leaning back, "Pata hai hamari height mein itna difference kyon hai?" Without waiting for his answer, she pressed her ear to wild drumming inside his chest, "Jisse tumhare dil ki awaaz sun sakun."

His hands slipped from her shoulders, down her arms slowly, till his fingers linked with hers, "Phir toh tumko pata hoga mera dil kya keh raha hai. Batao."

Her gaze locked with his through the mirror, her voice not more than a whisper, "Tumhara dil keh raha hai... ki tumhe pink bohot pasand hai."

There was a momentary teasing glint in his eyes, then the dark pupils glittered with unbridled desire, "Correct. Kitna pasand hai, bataun?"

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें