Har waqt mera qurbat mein teri guzre toh ibaadat hai

Title is the song 'Ik baat kahun kya ijazat hai' from movie 'One night stand'

Sameer was still in a daze after their kiss when his phone started to ring.

"Bhai, agar coffee ho gayi hai toh chalein?" Rohan asked when he answered.

"Haan. Aate hain." Sameer replied.

He looked at Naina, who leaned against the car, her eyes downcast.

"Wow." He exclaimed, reeling from the effect of her kiss.

She stayed quiet.

"Naina, you are just wow." He whispered, lifting a hand to the side of her neck, grazing her lip with his thumb.

She held his wrist, but did not look up.

This enchanting amalgam of boldness and timidity made him go crazy. He crushed her in his arms, "You have no idea how much I love you."

She plastered her arms around his back, speaking in a barely audible voice, "Me too."

He wished they had some more time so he could show her how much he loved this side of hers. But it had to wait till they got home.

"Ghar jaake main tumhare room mein aunga." He told her in a husky voice after they were seated in the car.

Preeti and Rohan continued with their banters in the back seat as they drove back home. After dropping them, Preeti gave a quick hug to Rohan and waved at both of them before taking the wheel.

When they reached under Naina's room, Rohan picked the ladder from where he had hidden it, and placed it under her balcony.

"Naina be careful." Sameer grabbed her arm anxiously before she even stepped on the ladder.

She stopped, looking back at him with a smile, "Sameer mujhe aadat hai. Tumne dekha hai na ghar pe. Mujhe inn ladders se darr nahi lagta. Don't worry."

Her assurance did nothing for his palpitating heart as she placed one foot on first step, and lifted the other one in air. He held her waist.

"Sameer." Naina rolled her eyes, "Maine kaha na main jaa sakti hun. Agar tum baar baar aise pakdoge toh pakka gir jaungi."

Reluctantly, he let her go, watching with his heart in his mouth till she reached the railing, and smoothly swung her legs to the other side. Only when he finally let out a breath, he realised he was holding it till now.

"Bhai chalein? Humein bhi room tak pohonchna hai, issi seedhi se." Rohan tapped his shoulder.

"Oh... haan." Sameer turned his attention to his brother. He looked up after Rohan picked up the ladder and walked ahead. Naina was still there. With a dazzling smile, she waved at him.

Back in their room, Rohan plonked himself on the bed, a dreamy look in his eyes, "Mujhe pata nahi tha chhup ke milne mein itna mazaa aata hai."

Sameer couldn't help but agree, a similar expression creeping up on his face, "Bohot. Mujhe bhi recently pata chala."

Rohan propped his head, supporting himself on his elbows, "Kya matlab? Aap pehle bhi aise gaye ho?"

Sameer promptly gathered himself, turning to Rohan with a convincing look, "Pehle jaane ki zarurat hi nahi thi. Naina office mein bhi mere saath thi aur ghar mein bhi."

Rohan narrowed his eyes, trying to read his brother, who shrugged nonchalantly, "Recently se mera matlab tha abhi ek ghante pehle. Tera dimaag bhi pata nahi kahan kahan jaata hai."

Convinced by his answer, Rohan laid back, picking a pillow to clutch against his chest, "Kaash Preeti bhi hamare office mein hoti."

Sameer silently thanked his stars... for being able to damage control what he blurted and also for having Naina with him in office. But he wanted to be with her now too. He had expected Rohan to go back to his room after their rendezvous.

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें