178 : Back to College (Unedited)

"Hurricane children, not allowed to confuse people here." Murong Rui brows, shouting loudly, "When we are Murong family, it is not a ignorant child here to talk nonsense."

Listening to the threat of the elders, Murong did not have a trace of fear on her face. It was still a smile. "Why should the elders be so guilty? I just said the truth, I know, paper can't help. Fire, this thing will be exploded sooner or later."

"Mu Rong pours out, you have been expelled from the Murong family, Murong family things, you have no room for more talk." Two elders Murong Li saw that the situation is not very good, immediately opened, "You are good at admiring the family, but also dare It's gibberish and confusing people here, is it really when we have no Murong family?"

"Why should the two elders move like this?" Murong squinted and opened his eyes. "You are so anxious, maybe in the eyes of others, it seems that you are guilty."

Among the people present, whether it is Murong Xiong or three elders, they all want to tear away the heart of the face. However, when they saw the unmoving person around Murong, they couldn't help but have some taboos.

Although things have been going on for a while, but before the horrors, they are still in the end. In front of this man, they didn't even have any room to fight back. The man, however, waved his hand and could let them fly away. Therefore, they really do not dare to trade with this man, and now, obviously this man is standing on the side of Murong.

"Mu Rong is looking down, why are you coming back?" When Murong Rui looked at Murong, his eyes were all complicated. "Since you have left and are out of relationship, you should not return to the Murong family."

Looking at Murong's face, Murong Rui's mood is very complicated. If from the beginning, Murong will show such a strong talent, then the Murong family will certainly cultivate such a seedling. Today, Murong will definitely become the best person in the Murong family, and will definitely bring great glory to the Murong family.

It's a pity that now they don't have any family relationship with Murong's face, but they have already enemed. However, even if this is the case, they do not want to face up with Murong. Murong's talent is destined, and she will definitely go to a higher place. Such a person, once confronted, for the Murong family, will definitely be the damage of the order.

Of course, there is another way, that is, before Murong grows up, he directly breaks all the troubles, that is, let Murong disappear into the world. However, this thing, once they were so powerful, they could not do it. Moreover, Xi'an's love in the Murong family has fallen, and it is even more impossible.

"The elders don't have to worry like this." Murong said with a smile. "In fact, to tell the truth, even if the Murong family asks me, I don't want to step into it. However, there are things left by my parents. I just want to I just got back. I didn't intend to alarm you, but unfortunately, you are so rushed to find uncomfortable."

As soon as this statement came out, the faces of the Murong family who were suddenly present were not very good-looking. It is now on the site of the Murong family, but they are all like this by Murong.

"You are a disobedience, I am going to kill you today." Murong Xiong can no longer hold his inner anger. "All of you have given me, as long as you kill Murong, you have a reward."

"Home!" Murong Rui looked at Murong Xiong and wanted to stop, but Murong Xiong simply couldn't listen to him.

Although I heard from Murong's mouth, Murong Xiong has lost his repair. However, such a thing has not been confirmed yet, so we do not know whether it is true or not. Now Murong Xiong is still the owner of the Murong family, so they have no way to resist and can only obey orders.