347 : House Arrest (Unedited)

"Murong girl, I don't know what you mean?" Shui Haotian looked at Murong, and his eyes were all tempted. "You admit that before you broke into the courtyard of Ruolan, and then seriously injured her?" ”

"Yes, this thing is what we do." Murong shrugged and shrugged, and said carelessly. "Since it will be what I did, there is nothing to deny."

Although this is not her personal shot, but she shot, and her shot is the same. Since they dare to work directly on the site of the water house, they will certainly not be afraid to admit it.

Murong’s resounding answer was so simple, but it made some people’s doubts and disbelief. They have not seen anyone who is hurting someone, and they just admit it.

"Murong girl, I don't know why you want to do this?" After all, Shui Lihe has seen a lot of people in the world. He looked at Murong and asked, "You hurt her, there should always be a reason!" ”

He can see that this emperor and Murong are not ordinary people. Although they don't know the way they do things, they can also see that these two people are not quite unreasonable people, so they will not hurt Nanfeng Ruolan for no reason.

"In fact, the matter is very simple!" Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and smirked, then continued to speak. "Because she sent someone to chase after the soul, I just stayed with the spirit. Of course, I This move is not to avenge the soul, but because I was also seriously injured in that time."

When this statement came out, everyone’s eyes were once again concentrated on the body of Nanfeng Ruolan.

"Nanfeng Ruolan, is she really talking?" When Shi Haotian looked at the south wind, he had no past tenderness, and his eyes flashed with a chill. "Are you sending someone to chase?" Killing the heart?"

When this incident happened, he first suspected Nanfeng Ruolan, but because of so many things that happened later, he gradually dispelled the idea. But now he has heard such news. To be honest, he does not doubt the authenticity of Murong’s words.

Because Murong has no need to lie to him, after all, Murong is also one of the victims.

"Father, you can't just listen to the words of Murong's face!" Shui Lingshan stood up and said, "Mother is not such a person, they must be trapped by the mother."

"You must step back." Water Haotian said coldly. "Now there is no copy of your voice here."

"Father, I--" Shui Lingshan Zhangkou wants to say something, but under the eyes of the water and the cold eyes, she had to close her mouth, but her worried eyes have been on Nanfeng Ruolan.

"Fu Jun, this matter is not my business." Nan Feng Ruolan looked up and looked at the water Haotian, his eyes filled with firmness, "I did not find someone to chase the soul."

Looking at the firm expression of Nanfeng Ruolan, Shui Haotian did not believe it. After all, Nanfeng Ruolan has already learned from the past. Moreover, so many things happened today, and let him know that his wife, this kind of wife, is absolutely not so gentle and generous on the surface.

"Actually, you don't have to have such a big reaction!" At this time, Murong reopened his mouth again. "To really say it, it is not me who attacks the Nanfeng Ruolan. However, I thought that all of you should know this thing right!"

"Murong girl, what do you want to say?" When Mi Haotian looked at Murong, there was a bit of dissatisfaction in his eyes. "Are you challenging our water family?"

For a long time, because it is really impossible to see through the inscrutable cultivation of Huangfu, he is not clear about the origins of these two people, so he has always treated each other with courtesy. However, this does not mean that he is really afraid of these two people. In any case, he is the owner of the Water House, and now he is very unhappy with the provocative behavior of Murong.