339 : Wake up (Unedited)

The old man could feel the ice needle of that root continually stabbing into his body, and then splitting into numerous tiny ice needles in his body. Such pain can't be described in words. Even, he feels that this kind of torture is more painful than when the wind knife is licking his flesh.

I don't know how long it took. When he felt that he was almost completely unable to speak the sound, he discovered that the pain in his body had finally begun to disappear.

However, at this time, he has completely lost the temperament of the past, and the whole person is lying on the ground, and he almost cannot see the original appearance. The whole person looks like a dead dog without any anger.

Looking at the miserable appearance of the old man, Huangfu’s forehead had no mercy. He will not let go of anyone who hurts Murong. Since this person has done it, it is necessary to prepare for the price.

The old man struggled to raise his head. When he saw the tall figure of Huangfu, he could not stop shaking. After two tortures that are not as good as death, now he has not expected that he will still be able to survive, just want to die.

However, his heart is also clear that this man will not let him die so happy. He didn't know what kind of torture would happen next, and instead of doing this, he might as well die. Maybe, you can pull the man in front of you and the girl to **** together.

Thinking of this, the old man's eyes flashed a trace of madness, and then he began to condense his body's mysterious force to reach the Yuan Ying. Since it is dying in the end, it is better for him to blew himself up. When he can pull the people in front of him, he will not be alone on the road.

All this, the old man is doing it very secretly. Because he knows that if he is known by the man in front of him, when he immediately leaves the **** and leaves, everything he does is in vain. He wants all the people in front of him to die.

"Would you like to blew yourself?" Huangfu looked at the old man and whispered. The eyes that didn't have any waves seemed to have seen everything, but obviously, he didn't have any signs of leaving.

After hearing the words of Huangfu, the old man could not help but tremble with his heart. He jerked his head up and looked at the emperor, his eyes full of fear. He didn't know how the man in front of him saw that he wanted to blew himself. However, what scared him was that the man in front of him knew that he wanted to blew himself, but he did not have any move to escape. That can only explain one thing, even in the face of his self-destruction, the man in front of him is not afraid.

He is now the strongman of the robbery period. The power of his self-destruction can even ruin a city, but the man in front of him is not afraid at all. What kind of power is this?

"I don't want to measure it." Huangfu whispered a word, and then a black light fell to the old man who was concentrating his body and preparing himself to explode.

Just in the moment when the black light shrouded, the old man found that all the Xuan Li, which had already condensed into the Yuan Ying, disappeared without a trace. His whole person seemed to have lost all his strength. The move that was intended to blew itself had to be forced to stop.

When his own blast was forced to stop, the look of the old man’s eyes almost completely disappeared. He did not expect that the man in front of him actually prevented his self-destruction. Who is this man, why is there such a powerful force?

However, when the old man did not want to understand, the next wave of torture began again. This time, he can feel that his soul seems to be being torn apart by something. Unlike the physical torture, this time he is able to clearly feel the pain from the depths of the soul.