320 : Back to Chenjia (Unedited)

Song Kaizhi, who has been watching everything happening all the time, can't help but feel a fear after seeing Song Huili's death. Because he didn't know, Murong then showed how they planned to deal with him.

Although he now knows that his father and daughter are all dead in the hands of Murong. Of course, there is his wife, Song Liyi, which can be regarded as a fold in the hands of Murong. However, he did not have the slightest thought of revenge. Perhaps it should be said that he is very clear that he is absolutely unable to revenge.

Now he only wants to leave here safely.

Murong looked at Song Huili, who had already died, and grinned. Then he glanced at Huangfu. "Hey, let's go!"

This time I came to the Chiyan Desert, the main purpose is to find the ghosts of the Nether. Now that the Nether WISP has been found, there is no need for them to stay here.

Now that the Nether WISP has been swallowed up by her, the Red Flame Desert should probably return to normal.

"Okay." Huangfu said nothing, and left with Murong.

Looking at Huangfu and Murong, I left, and Song Kaizhi's heart could not help but breathe a sigh of relief. He had thought that he really was going to finish this way today. I didn't expect to be able to escape in the end, and he was able to return a life. What he wants to consider now is how to get back to the Song family as soon as possible.

As for the matter of looking for Murong to revenge, now he does not dare to think about it. Even if his father is defeated in the hands of Murong, what other methods do you have?

With the cultivation of Emperor Huang and Murong, they quickly left the Chiyan Desert. They did not know the existence of Song Kaizhi, but they did not pay attention to it. In their eyes, Song Kaizhi is just a clown, and they simply don't mind.

I have already got the Nether Ghost, and Murong's mood is particularly good. The two returned to the previous town again, but found that the original inn was gone. Perhaps it should be said that the shopkeeper has already collected the inn.

Standing in front of the original inn, Murong couldn't stop smiling. "Hey, you said, is the shopkeeper scared by us, so will the inn be collected?"

If this is the case, then they are guilty.

"I don't know." Huangfu's face has no extra expression. "However, this is also a good thing. They must steal the money of the guests more than once. If those guests later think clearly and come back to trouble, they can't cope." ""

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong thought about it and thought it was the same thing. No matter what reason this dispenser was originally, it would have been like that. However, many of those who come to stay are big family members. If they come to discuss justice, then the treasurer and the second child are afraid that they can't cope. Therefore, they chose to accept the inn, which is also a rational decision.

"That's it." Murong smiled and smiled. He said, "I was planning to come over and stay for another night. I didn't expect it to be like this. Hey, let's go back to Chen!"

She is about to travel to the ancient city. However, before going to the ancient city, she felt that she should return to Chen's family first and talk to her grandfather. Moreover, there are things about the heirs of Chen's family.

Huangfu did not have any opinions, so the two did not continue to stay in the town, but rushed back to Chen.

This time it was different from the time of arrival. The two did not stay too long, but in a few days, they returned to the home of Chen.