326 : Guest

After listening to the statement of Nanfeng Yaling, the southerly family's home, Nanfeng's face became dull, just like the eve of the storm.

This kind of low pressure makes people around them feel extraordinarily depressed, and no one dares to speak casually.

Nanfeng Yaling relied on his mother-in-law Ou Xiru. At this time, he was complaining with anger and anger. "Father, you must be fair to me! There is also his brother, he is dead." It’s too embarrassing.”

"Well, Yaling, you are relieved, your father will definitely seek justice for you." Ou Xiru said with a sigh of relief, "The **** you said, we will not let her go." ”

"Okay, you can raise your wounds now!" Nanfeng looked at Nanfeng Yaling, his face was full of pity. "After waiting for you, I will bring you, directly to the water home, let them give an explanation. ""

"Father, I don't have to recuperate." Nanfeng Yaling said quickly. "I just have to rest for two days. Then we will go directly to the water house."

Looking at the appearance of Nanfeng Yaling, Nanfeng couldn't help but frown. "Ya Ling, your injury is very heavy this time. If you don't take it well, I worry about what will happen. After waiting for you, let's go to the water again. Home!"

"Yeah!" Ou Xiu nodded. "Your father is right. The most important thing is your body. Your brother has been murdered, and you can't have another accident."

"I'm fine." Nanfeng Yaling insisted, "Father, mother, you will listen to me! I just have to think that my brother died so badly, I can't calm down. I must be He avenged. And my own body, I know very well, there is nothing wrong with it."

She really can't wait for a moment, as long as she thinks about the existence of the monk and the water, she can't calm down. Especially when she thought of Nanfeng Qiwei’s unspeakable appearance, she had no way to calm down and recuperate. Therefore, she must solve everything now. Only in this way can she be truly at ease.

Seeing the persistence of Nanfeng Yaling, perhaps I remembered my own dead son. Nanfeng finally nodded. "Since you insist on it, then okay! You have a good rest in these two days. Two days later, Let's go to the water house together."

Although in normal times, Nanfeng Qiwei, this son is very disappointing, but in the end is his son, and now it is so dead, if he does not want to get back to justice, is not too sorry for this son. Moreover, the face of his Nanfeng family is going to be there!

Two days later, Nanfeng Yaling's body was better, and even a trace of blood on his face, but the whole person still looks very embarrassed.

After Murong’s face came to this water home, it was quite comfortable. She still hasn't figured out what to do next, so there is nothing to do in the meantime, that is, to live leisurely in the water home.

At the beginning, the water spirit will come over to find them. However, after seeing the cold eyes of Huangfu, she would not bother them any more. Moreover, although she returned to the water home, she also has her own business to be busy. She had already found a trace of her mother's death, and naturally she must continue to check it out.

However, a calm life will always be disturbed. On this day, when Huangfu and Murong were pouring tea and chatting in the yard, they were called to the front hall by a descendant, saying that it was a very important thing for the owner to ask them to go.

Although I don't know what happened, but now I am a guest at home, they naturally can't take Joe, so I quickly followed people to the front hall.

As soon as I entered the front hall, Murong looked at a familiar figure, not someone else, it was Nanfeng Yaling.