306 : Own way (Unedited)

Murong turned her head and looked at Long Liyu with a smile like a smile. At the same time, she had a black needle on her hand.

Looking at such a Murong face, Long Liyu's heart can not help but give birth to a fear. She doesn't know why, when she sees such a face, she feels a fear. It is clear that Murong is still doing nothing, but she seems to have seen Death beckoning to her.

At this time, Huangfu has already flew to the side of Murong. He didn't say much anything, just standing quietly next to Murong's face, but when he looked at Long Liyu, there was no temperature in his eyes, and some were just endless chills.

Chen Shanghua had stood up straight for the first time in Murong's face-to-face encounter. At this moment, he looked at Murong with concern and asked, "Let's face, you're fine! Is there any injury?"

Although he knew the ability of Murong to show his face, he also saw that Murong was obsessed with the poison needle of Long Liyu's calculation, but his heart was still worried. At the same time, when he looked at Long Liyu, his eyes were full of resentment, and he did not think that there would be someone who would do such a thing after losing.

"I'm fine, my grandfather doesn't have to worry." Murong looked at Chen Shanghua and whispered.

At the same time, she looked at Long Kui without a trace. On Long Kui's face, she saw concern. Obviously, Long Kui's concern is not her, but Long Liyu. However, even so, Long Kui did not have any plans to ask for love.

Long Kui is not a fool. Murong has always had a life-saving grace for him. Now his granddaughter is so obsessed with the admiration that this is what he is going to face. If this time, he also intervened, then he is too sorry for Murong.

Moreover, he has given too many opportunities to this granddaughter, but unfortunately, the other party does not know how to cherish it. That being the case, then he has nothing to say.

Now almost everyone's attention has hit the ring, everyone wants to know, encountered such a thing, Murong is going to deal with how to deal with it.

Murong leaned into the hands of silver needles, step by step toward Long Liyu, and smiled at the corners of his mouth. It didn't look like he was looking for a sin, but more like a stepping in the suburbs.

Looking at Murong's step by step, Long Liyu stepped back and forth, seemingly wanting to escape the control of Murong. She stopped until she had retreated to the edge of the ring and could not continue to retreat.

She looked up and looked at Murong, who was already in front of her eyes. When she spoke, her voice contained fear that she didn't even notice. "Murong pours out, what do you want to do? Don't forget, here is the exchange meeting." The scene, there are still many people watching."

"Oh," after listening to Long Li's words, Murong smirked and said, "Yes? You said, I know very well, but it is difficult for you to remember that this is the scene of the exchange meeting. Since you Remember, I dare to count on me here, your courage is really not small!"

"I--" Under the eyes of Murong's face, Long Liyu almost couldn't speak, but the hatred in her heart slowly defeated the fear. When she looked up and looked at Murong, The fundus is all hate. "Yes, I am thinking of you, what about it? You made me like this, I can't wait for you to die?"

When I spoke, Long Liyu's face had long since she had no peace in the past, and the whole face was very embarrassing.

This kind of change is really shocking many people. On weekdays, the name of Miss Longjia is known to everyone, but Long Liyu is now seen like a crazy woman. This can not help but the people doubt that Long Liyu's reputation is really as good as rumors.