289 : Chen Wenxin's Ending (Unedited)

After hearing the words of Murong, the others suddenly quieted down. Even Chen Ruihua, who was originally filled with indignation, did not speak at this time.

"Why, isn't it right to say it?" Seeing the performance of the crowd, Chen Shanghua's fire suddenly came up. He shot the table with force. "Only when, one or two are not very angry? How are you now? I don't even speak. Is it that we can't win the Song family?"

"Father, we don't mean this." When he heard Chen Shanghua's words, Chen Ruixing quickly explained, "Just-"

"Just you have no confidence." Seeing the appearance of these people, Chen Shanghua felt that he would not fight in one place. "You guys haven't started the test yet, they have already retired. You look like this. Is it really worthy of being a descendant of the Song family?"

After hearing Chen Shanghua's blame, everyone could not help but bow their heads and couldn't say anything to justify themselves.

For so many years, at the exchange meeting, the Song family has been suppressing the Chen family. Although Chen is still one of the four major families, the strength is already worse than before. Therefore, it is absolutely impossible for Chen to win the Song family at the exchange meeting.

Therefore, just when Murong pours out the words, everyone will be silent. Not because they don't have confidence, but because they are too aware of their strength.

Seeing the appearance of these people, Chen Shanghua sighed helplessly, and did not know what to say. The suppression of the Song family over the years has caused many people to lose confidence. Perhaps it is thought that Chen's family has become weak, so Song Jia dare to ask what he wants!

When the three elders saw such a situation, they hated iron and steel, but at this time, they did not know what to say to save everyone's confidence.

"In fact, what is terrible in the Song family?" Murong said with a sigh of care. "Everyone is a family of alchemists. Isn't our Chen family worse than the Song family? If it is true, Chen The foundation of the home should be deeper than the Song family!"

This sentence is true, the Chen family's heritage is indeed much deeper than the Song family. A long time ago, Chen's strength was far above the Song family. It's only these years that Chen's family has suffered a lot of blows, so it will slowly decline.

"Looking at the face, many things, you don't understand." By a younger generation, Chen Ruixing's face is not very good-looking. "The exchanges that have been so many years, we have been pressed by the Song family. Also because of this year, we Chen The reputation of the family is gradually declining, so many talented people have chosen to go to the Song family, which makes the Song family even stronger."

"Excuses, these are all excuses." Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and sneered. "This is just that you are making excuses for your incompetence. If you haven't started the test, then you must admit defeat, then it is really shrinking." Head turtle."

"you--"

After hearing the words of Murong, the faces of other people are angry expressions. Most of the people here are elders, but now they are being stunned by Murong's face, and they have no room for rebuttal. How can this make their hearts feel balanced?

"I think it's right to say it." Chen Shanghua also said. "You have no confidence in yourself. Can you win it? Don't rush to refute it. Think about it. Just say what you said." !"

After listening to Chen Shanghua's words, everyone else had bowed their heads and did not know what they were thinking, but no one spoke any more.

"Looking at the face, what did you do to Chen Wenxin just now?" Chen Shanghua looked at Murong and suddenly asked, "Why did she say all her things in this way?" She doesn't seem to know what she said at all."