292 : Narrow Road (Unedited)

As time went by, the days of the exchange meeting soon came.

Chen Shanghua also took the Chen family and set off for the meeting. In fact, not only Chen, but also other families, they also went to the place of the exchange.

Each exchange meeting is a city located in the middle of the cloud, named Mingcheng City. The history of this wing city is very long, and it is almost there when the cloud is in existence.

The city owner of Luoyicheng was inherited by the Luo family, and now the city owner is called Luo Chengyi. No one knows what kind of origins this Luo family is, but no one has rushed to the wild in the city of Luoyi. As long as you have entered the city of Luoyi, you must abide by the rules in the city of Luoyi, even if you are the owner of a family, no exception.

After so many years, everyone has already formed a rule in the dark, that is, after entering the city of Luoyi, all the grudges can only be temporarily suppressed. Of course, this does not mean that we cannot make a discussion.

There is a training platform in the city of Luoyi, which is to learn from others. As long as the two sides have made an appointment, they can learn from it. At that time, even if you are dead or disabled, you can't find someone to settle in private, or you will be expelled from Falling City. Of course, if you want to challenge each other again, the other party has promised you, that is another matter.

However, perhaps for this reason, every exchange will be held in Luoyicheng.

Murong Yanyan and Huangfu naturally came to Luoyicheng along with Chen's team.

Originally, according to the seniority, Murong's face should be followed by the team. However, Chen Shanghua and the three elders know that Murong is not a normal junior, and she has a ring of her ancestors! That can directly represent the identity of the ancestors! Therefore, Murong Yanyan and Huangfu are behind Chen Shanghua.

The other people in the Chen family are not very clear, only this is the favor of the homeowner for Murong. Of course, there are still many people who are dissatisfied, but because this is the decision of the owner, and the three elders do not have any opinions, so no one dares to have any objections.

Perhaps it is because the road is narrow! After the Chen family's team entered the inn's inn, they saw Song's family, Song Huili, coming in with the Song family.

Seeing the Song family's team, Chen Shanghua's face suddenly subsided.

In the face of such a situation, Song Huili's eyes flashed a bit strange. The Song family and the Chen family have always been inconsistent. This is a fact that everyone knows clearly. However, even if this is the case, the two still maintain the peace on the surface, and even the meeting will be cold.

Unexpectedly, today Chen Chenhua, the old man, was looking at him after his eyebrows. Is there something that he didn't know?

Rao is Chen Shanghua's face is very bad, Song Huili is still saying hello, "Chen Jiazhu, it's really a long time no see! It's really early for you to come to this exchange!"

"Oh, isn't the Song family the same?" Chen Shanghua sneered and said, "I have always known that the Song family is like to fight for the first. How come this time is so late?"

When I heard Chen Shanghua's cynicism, Song Huili's face was not very good. "Chen Jia, is there any misunderstanding between us?"

He can feel Chen Shanghua's apparent hostility towards him. Although in the past, the two often competed against each other, but they never had such obvious evils. This seems to be something that happened, and Chen Shanghua's attitude has changed, and he has even ignored the seemingly peaceful.