282 : The Hall of Hell is destroyed (Unedited)

Hey, it's still the first killer organization that claims to be the world of clouds, and even a small woman can't kill it.

In the past, because Murong was stunned, the people in the Hell's Hall repeatedly raised the price, and she endured it, and even promised. Originally, no matter what, the people in the Hall of Hell will kill Murong. But I did not expect that now that people are not dead, she is threatened.

The people on the other side of the Hell Temple are too beautiful. I didn't get rid of Murong's face, and I want her to give me so-called compensation. It's just an idiotic dream. She just throws all the remedies into the water, and it won't Cheaper people.

Those people in Hell's Hall are really too naive to think she will be threatened like this? If they want to say it, then say that they are going out. As long as she doesn't want to admit it, who can get her? Since she dared to buy a murderer to kill Murong, she must have thought of a retreat for herself.

However, even the people in the Temple of Hell are now throwing their hands. It seems that the face of Murong is really difficult to deal with. Then, what should she do? No matter what, she is now endless with Murong.

She is absolutely incapable of letting go of Murong's face, and Murong should not let her go. Therefore, now she must find a way to get rid of Murong's face, otherwise when Murong pours in revenge, then everything is too late.

It's a pity that Murong's face has now returned to Chen's family. She wants to do it, but I'm not so simple. However, fortunately, she also has a dark pile buried in the Chen family. Since things have been made like this, she can only do it.

Even if you sacrificed the dark pile, you must get rid of Murong. Although it is a pity, as long as you can get rid of Murong, then everything is worth it.

After thinking about everything, Song Liyi began to arrange everything. She knows that it is not that simple to kill Murong. There is a mysterious man around Murong, and it is very high, so it is not easy to kill her. Moreover, Murong's face is itself an alchemy teacher, so I am afraid that it is not so easy to poison.

Before, I came out from the Long family and said that it was Long Kui's refining soul on the old man's body that was made by Murong.

If this matter is true, it is hard to say how much the Murong's medical skills are. This can also explain why the poisons she had given to the Temple of Hell before did not come in handy.

However, in repairing the enemy but not admiring the face, I want to kill her, I am afraid I really need to use some very means. Although Murong's medical skills are very high, she does not believe that Murong is really a poison that can refine the antidote.

Thinking of this, Song Liyi's eyes flashed a glimmer of light. She got up, went to the wall, and slammed it twice in a place on the wall. She quickly screamed and opened a hole in the wall, and then a dark space appeared. She reached out and took out a small bottle from the inside, her eyes flashing with a cold light.

Soon, the news that the Hell Temple was attacked by the Killer Alliance spread in the clouds. The two killer organizations, which were quite similar, ended up with the failure of the Hell Temple. Moreover, what surprised everyone was that the Temple of Hell was so vulnerable that it was easily defeated.

In the end, the killer alliance became the biggest killer organization in the cloud. For a time, the limelight is no different.

After Song Liyi heard such news, the first thought that emerged in her mind was that even God was standing on her side, although she said that the threat of the Hell Temple was not in her heart. However, if the people in the Hell Temple have been entangled, it is definitely not a good thing for her. Even if there is no way to treat her, it will bring her a little trouble.