225 : Past events (Unedited)

After hearing Chen Haozhang's words, Murong squinted and his eyes flashed a bit of ridicule. "I don't know what Chen is doing. Is it something bad for me? Have you used it?" Let go of the word."

Chen Haozhang's words really made her feel funny. It can be said that at the beginning of the first time, if it was not for her shot, the three brothers and sisters of Chen Xiangjie had already died in the forest. Although it was later because of Chen Haozhang, she entered the successful Chen family, but this is also because Chen Haozhang wants to use her reason.

Now Chen Haozhang probably thought that she had offended Chen's people, so I want to clear her relationship with her! In fact, from the beginning to the end, she never thought about dragging Chen Haozhang into the water, but Chen Haozhang is really anxious!

"Miss Murong, you really didn't do anything bad for us." Chen Haozhang's face became a bit stiff.

 "I won't talk, please don't miss Miss Murong. But Miss Murong, I hope too." You can understand us, if this matter is really implicated, I am afraid that in the future, our sideline will be down. I have no relationship, but my children are still very young, I always have to They think about it!"

"Mr. Chen said it was really touching!" Murong smiled coldly. "You said so much, it is nothing more than worrying that I will pull you into the water, even your family, but?"

When Murong pours his face, Chen Haozhang's face is blue and white. Yes, there is such an idea in his heart, he does not want to be tired. He feels that it is understandable that there is such a big problem, isn't it? He doesn't think he is wrong at all. However, such an idea was greatly embarrassed by Murong's fascination, and he did feel a little embarrassed.

"Miss Murong, why bother to say so ugly?" Chen Haozhang's face is not very good to see, "In the end, we are just a match. Just again, you used to dress up as a man, deceiving Yaoyao's feelings, I don't care about you?"

When I heard Chen Shaozhang's shameless words, Murong's face did not really know whether she should laugh or be angry. She was cold with a face and said, "I have never deceived Miss Chen's feelings. I love you, Master Chen is also well-informed, isn't it? There is no need to plant these unneeded things on me in order to clear my relationship with me. However, since Master Chen wants to clear my relationship with me, I don't have any opinions. After all, things like friends are something that can be met and not demanded."

Listening to the irony of Murong's face, Chen Haozhang's face is not very good. However, after receiving a promise from Murong, he felt that his purpose had been achieved, so he did not care about the attitude of Murong.

"Since Miss Murong said this, I also believe that Miss Murong is a man. I think Miss Murong is also very clear. I should say something, what should I say. I will not bother Miss Murong."

"Chen Chen is slow," Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and evoked a meaningful smile. "However, I also hope that Master Chen can remember what he said today. No matter what happens, don't forget. You have said it yourself."

Chen Haozhang's face was hesitant and went straight to the sleeves.

Murong leaned into his face and returned to the emperor's side. He pulled up Huangfu's hand and smiled and said, "Okay, let's go!"

Looking at the back of Chen Haozhang's departure, Huangfu's eyes flashed a hint of darkness. "He came to see you, what is it for?"

"What else can I do?" Murong smirked and said, "He just worried that what I did would hurt him. So I asked for it, don't relate to him."

"It's just a greedy person who is afraid of death." Huangfu dismissively said, "This kind of person will not have to pay attention to him in the future."