267 : Detoxification (Unedited)

From that day, after the banquet, the next day, Murong began to retreat and resolve the drug. Moreover, she has already let Long Li 鸢 command, and everyone should not bother her. No one can see her except Huangfu.

Long Lizhen also knows that Murong is obsessed with the importance of this retreat, so he is also very cautious and dare not bother.

At the same time, under the reminder of Murong, Long Liu began to secretly investigate his two younger brothers. Although he is not willing to believe such a fact in his heart, in this case, he can no longer make any mistakes on his father's side.

Murong pours in his own room and concentrates on refining medicine, as if he has forgotten everything around him.

Although the medicinal materials needed for the antidote are already complete, it is not an easy task to refine the antidote. The toxicity of the refining soul is very overbearing, so the ratio of antidote will be very important. As long as there is a slight error in the proportion of herbs, it will fail.

In the past, Murong had never refining the antidote to refining the soul, so now I can only try it according to the formula, until I succeed.

It sounds like it's very simple, but to really do it is a very tedious and lengthy process. Try again and again, repeat the same thing, many people will not stand.

However, Murong's face was completely boring. As an alchemy teacher, she has long been familiar with such things. Therefore, in the repeated attempts, she not only did not have any impatience, but rather increased her concentration.

When Murong pours in refining the antidote, Huangfu has not left. He has always been in the distance of Murong's face, and he is concentrating on looking at Murong to be in alchemy.

In his eyes, Murong, who is in the alchemy, is full of charm. The gestures in the gestures are full of elegance and look more like an artistic performance.

The supreme medicine tripod floats in front of the air, and the purple sables are vividly printed on the medicine, and the green sand is still coming. Such a quaint atmosphere filled the entire room with an ancient abyss.

Murong pours on the side while controlling the fire, while constantly letting the medicine into various medicines. The two palms gather the medicine to shoot the medicine, with some kind of mysterious rhythm.

Her figure revolves around the medicine, and the palms are like a blue wave floating for a while, like a storm, the skirt is like a cloud, and the long sleeves are like water. That look is more like a fairy dancing, the mirror is like a dream, and the country is full of love.

When Huangfu looked at it, his face could not help but float a little pride, because this outstanding woman in front of him is his. Yan Er's outstanding appearance is only visible to him alone.

After almost ten days, Murong finally made the antidote refining successful.

With the sound of "嗡-", Murong pours a jade bottle in his hand, which contains a few round and shiny medicinal herbs, which is an antidote to the refining soul.

Looking at the medicinal herbs in his hands, Murong's face was full of a bright smile, and his heart was happy, and finally succeeded.

The emperor strode forward and reached out and took over the shoulders of Murong's face. "Has the antidote already been made?"

"Yes." Murong pours a good feeling of shaking the bottle in his hand, and smiles openly, "I was finally refining it."

"That's good." Huangfu nodded. "Tired!"

"No." There was no trace of exhaustion on Murong's face. "It feels good. I don't feel tired when I do what I like."

Alchemy is what she likes best, so she doesn't feel tired at all. Instead, she enjoys this process because she feels that this is the embodiment of her self-worth.