224 : Chen's intention (Unedited)

"Uh huh," Murong nodded and nodded. He said, "You are really self-aware."

"You know that you are bullying me." Long Li stunned Murong and gave him a look. "I haven't found you yet! You dare to ridicule me here."

"Well, it's all my fault." Murong said with a smile. "I didn't do it right. I shouldn't talk to Miss Long, so Miss Long, you will forgive me this time." !"

"Hey, look at your sincerity, I will forgive you this time!" Long Lie said a magnanimous look. "If you do this next time, I must be good with you." Calculated."

"I promise that I will never do such a thing again in the future." Murong said with a smile, "And, you know, I have done it for a reason!"

"There is no reason for what you do!" Long Liyi didn't take a look at her, and then looked like a casual look around. "Right, this time I came to Chen, only Huangfu and you." Two people?"

In fact, it is not this that she wants to ask in her heart, but she is embarrassed to say it directly. From the beginning, she has never seen the rotor, and I don't know where the rotor has gone. Is this time coming together?

"What you want to ask is the rotor!" Murong looked at Long Li's thoughts with a glance. "What's the embarrassment to say? I have known you for a long time, don't you know your temper?" ?"

When Long Liyi came to her, the first thing she did was to look around. Although the action was hidden, she still saw it clearly. Needless to ask, she knew that Long Lizhen was looking for a rotor.

After hearing Murong's words, Long Li's cheeks showed a faint blush, but she still said softly, "You don't know what you are talking about. I am here just to find you."

"Well, I still don't know you!" Looking at Long Li's mouth is a sinful look, Murong smirked and said, "Even if you don't admit it, I know what you want to ask. The rotor is not. Here."

"What, not here?" After hearing Murong's words, Long Li was shocked. She took Murong's hand and hurriedly said, "Is he not going to stay with you to protect you? How? Not there? Is there something happening?"

Looking at Long Li's anxious look, the smile on Murong's face became interesting. "Don't you say that this time just came to me? The rotor is not here, there is no relationship, isn't it?"

This time, Longli is a little embarrassed, but she still pulls Murong's hand and opens her mouth. "Looking at you, you don't know me, don't hurry and say, you want to die!"

"The rotor is not here." Murong smiled and shook his head. "When you come, let the rotor go back. Recently, the rotor should not come back."

"It turned out to be like this!" Long Lizhen looked a bit frustrated. "That's it, anyway, there will be opportunities to meet in the future."

"You!" Murong leaned out and reached out and nodded Long Li's forehead. "It's just a matter of heart! Now it's not all acknowledged. However, coming to Japan, there are still many opportunities for you to meet. However, you still have I really want to hurry up and practice."

Now she has been able to determine that the rotor is not a bit of a relationship to Lily. However, in the future, the two will be together, and Lily must work harder. At least, if Lily has no way to get to that place, then the two of them will be hard to be together.

"Well, I know."

Although Long Lizhen did not know why Murong was always talking to her again and again, she believed that Murong was her good sister and that all of this was for her good.

"Right, how long do you have to stay here?" Murong asked with a smile and said, "You should come here for the ceremonial ceremonial ceremonial ceremony of this Chen family! Now the ceremony is yellow, you still How long can I stay?"