265 : Wayward Missy and White Lotus (Unedited)

Murong's retreat was a three-day sleep. In the treatment of Long Kui, her mental energy consumption is really too serious, so it can only be supplemented by sleep break.

The moment she opened her eyes, the first thing that caught her eye was a familiar, perfect face, and the pair of affectionate eyes were staring at her.

In the face of such a situation, Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth, "Oh."

Between the talks, Murong has already done it, leaning on the chest of the imperial concubine. "How long have I slept?"

She didn't know how long she had slept, but she felt that she felt that she was sleeping very well. After waking up, she felt that her spirit was much better. The mental power that was previously consumed has also been supplemented.

"You have slept for three days." Huangfu adjusted it to make Murong lean more comfortable. "Do you feel better now?"

"I have been sleeping for so long!" Murong was quite surprised by this. "I thought I was only sleeping for a little while! But after I fell asleep, my spirit is indeed good." A lot."

"That's good." After hearing Murong's words, Huangfu breathed a sigh of relief. "What do you want to do now? Do you want to eat?"

Although it is normal for the comprehension to not eat for ten days and a half, but Murong has always followed modern habits. As long as there are no special circumstances, she will eat three meals a day, and will rest at night.

"No need." Murong tilted his head and shook his head gently. "I have been sleeping for three days. I feel that my bones are probably hard. Let's go out and go!"

"Good." For Murong to pour out, Huangfu will never refuse.

Murong leaned back and slowly left the room with Huangfu. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, she felt that her spirit was particularly good. However, as soon as she left the room, she saw a familiar figure and made her almost scared.

"Lily, how are you here?" Looking at Longli, who was in front of him, Murong almost couldn't recognize it.

At this time, Long Li's face was covered with bloodshot eyes, and the clothes were also covered with a few folds. At first glance, she almost got scared.

"Looking at you, you finally woke up." At the moment when he saw Murong finally stepping out of the room, Long Lie excitedly greeted him directly. "It's all my fault, if it's not because I want to help my grandfather You won't be like this."

Three days ago, when my grandfather arranged it, she immediately came to the room to see Murong. However, he was told that Murong was too sleepy because of excessive mental energy consumption. Originally, she was planning to wait for Murong to wake up and look at it. However, I did not expect that Murong was asleep for three days, and she had been waiting outside.

She also thought about going in to see Murong, but she was rejected. She knows that Huangfu is very unhappy about this incident. So she did not force, waiting quietly outside.

She felt that it would not happen if she did not ask for Murong to save her grandfather. If Murong is really surprised by this incident, then she is really dying. Now that I finally see Murong pour out, how can she not be excited?

After hearing Long Li's words, Murong smirked and said, "Lily, this thing has nothing to do with you. I am a doctor, treating patients, it is a matter of course. Even if that People are not your grandfather. If I promise to be treated, I will definitely go all out."

"Looking at you, thank you." Long Li's heart is naturally clear, Murong said this, but she did not want her to blame.

"I don't have anything at all, you don't have to worry about it at all." Murong smiled and said with a smile. "I feel much better when I sleep. But I see what you are now, more than me." Let's go back and have a good rest!"