313 : I Admit defeat (Unedited)

After a lot of trouble with Long Li, Murong left a few bottles of remedy before leaving, and went back to his room.

As soon as he entered his room, Murong looked at the tall figure standing by the window. Her face could not help but raise her heartfelt smile, and then quickly rushed into the familiar embrace.

"Hey, aren't you saying that you have to go out to do things? Why did you come back so early?" Murong looked up and looked at Huangfu. He smiled and said, "Are you doing everything right?"

"Well, it's already done." After Huangfu nodded, he said, "What about you? Just go to Longli!"

After returning to the room, I found that Murong was not there, and he could already guess.

"I just went to see Lily, she is much better now." Murong smiled and said, "I think, tomorrow's test, she should go see it."

Although the Dragon family owners are likely to stop, but their prevention, for Li Wei, it should not have much effect! Moreover, Li Wei is not a big problem now, it should not be a problem.

For Long Lizhen, Huangfu did not have much interest. He took out a small bottle from his arms and handed it to Murong. "Yan, you drink this water!"

Although I don't know exactly what is in this small bottle, Murong knows that it is impossible for Huangfu to harm her. So she didn't hesitate any more, just drunk all the liquid in the bottle.

Murong's move of such trust has made Huangfu feel happy in his heart.

When the sweet liquid flowed into the mouth, Murong couldn't help feeling a moment of comfort. As the liquid swallowed, she felt that her internal organs seemed to be moisturized. This feeling is the first time she feels it.

"Hey, what is this?" Murong's eyes flashed with a pleasant glow. "Is it really delicious, is there any?"

Although I don't know what it is, I can know that this is definitely a good thing. The sweet taste and the unprecedented comfort that I felt after drinking, all of them illustrate the preciousness of this thing.

"You! I really thought it was ordinary tea!" Seeing the appearance of Murong's pouting, Huangfu reached out and clicked on her forehead, reluctantly opening the door. "This is the dew of the gods." The spring water will drop a drop every hundred years. Do you know if you drank a few drops?"

This Ganluquan is the treasure of the realm of the gods. Only the Lord of God is qualified to enjoy the spring of the Ganlu Spring. The spring water of Ganluquan has only one drop every hundred years. Until now, it is only a small one. The people in the realm of the gods can drink a little bit unless they have made a great contribution and received the reward of the Lord.

I didn't expect this gimmick. After drinking such a small bottle, I still wanted it. However, even if he wants, he does not dare to drink this gimmick again. This spring is indeed a good thing, but this **** can't bear much at the moment. Otherwise it will only be counterproductive.

"Water in the gods?" After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong screamed and exclaimed. She can feel the preciousness of the spring water, but how can she not think of it, this is actually something in the realm of the gods.

"Is it strange?" Seeing Murong's appearance, Huangfu frowned. "There are a lot of good things in the realm of the gods. If you like it, I will get it for you at that time! In fact, there are many good things in the devil world. It's just that you don't apply now. I will find it later if you are higher in the future."

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong's mouth was not only twitching. I don't know why, she always thinks that Huangfu is talking about the realm of the gods, just like talking about his own back garden.