290 : Quarrel (Unedited)

Although Chen Wenxin's business has been temporarily closed, it does not mean that everything can be restored to the same. There has been such a thing, and the feud between the Chen family and the Song family is also settled.

Although Chen Jia and Song Jia have not been harmonious for a long time, they have not really made any hatred. However, this time the Song family deceived people too much. In order to insert a dark pile in Chen Jia'an, the real Chen Wenxin was brutally killed. Now Chen's people are hateful to the Song family.

Chen Jiaming announced on the face that Chen Wenxin died of illness. However, in private, Chen Wenxin has already been sent away. However, no matter what, Chen will not have Chen Wenxin again.

On the day when Chen Wenxin left, the Chen family was quiet, and no one went out to see him off. Chen Ruizhong and Zhao Yaer and his wife stayed in their rooms all day.

With the departure of Chen Wenxin, this storm is also over. Chen's appearance has gradually returned to calm.

However, this matter, in the Song family, did not restore calm. Perhaps, to be precise, this matter, in the big house of the Song family, still caused a wave of waves.

All Chen people thought that Chen Wenxin was a traitor who was inserted in Chen's family. However, in fact, this Chen Wenxin is inserted in the Chen family. Soon after Chen Wenxin was born, he had arranged all of this, so that he could be used in a certain day in the future.

This matter, in the Song family, except for his wife, other people simply did not know. Even the home of the Song family knew nothing about this matter.

Song Kaizhi did this for his own future. The Song family and the Chen family have always been enemies, and they will definitely be in the future. At that time, as long as Chen Wenxin was put to use, he could make meritorious deeds in front of the family. By then, in the battle for the next homeowner, he can take advantage.

However, he did not think that Chen Wenxin actually died at this time. When he heard the news, he couldn't believe his ears. The Chen family has always been an alchemy family, and Chen Wenxin is also a shackled person. How could it be so easy to die? So he immediately sent someone to inquire.

Although Chen Wenxin's business is hidden, he still wants to inquire about it.

After knowing the news of the inquiries, Song Kaizhi was furious. He did not expect that his many years of arrangement would actually fall short at this time. He had planned to wait. After a few years, Chen Wenxin was older, and he could start to convey the news of Chen. Moreover, Chen Wenxin can also be allowed to steal the Dan Fang of Chen.

Although Chen Jia and Song Jia are both alchemy families, even in the past few years, the Chen family has begun to decline, but the Dan family of Chen family is what the Song family always wanted.

He did not think that the plan has not yet begun, and the most critical person has already died. Now it seems that I am afraid that it is not aborted, but has been disposed of by Chen.

After so many years, he never contacted Chen Wenxin, and even Chen Wenxin did not know his own life, but now all this is exposed. There is only one possibility, that is, someone has secretly used the dark pile of Chen Wenxin.

The person who knows this thing, except him, has only his wife. Thinking of inquiring about the news, Chen Wenxin was because of poisoning and murdering Murong, so he would be exposed, and he still had something to understand.

After thinking about all this, Song Kaizhi got up and walked in the direction of the room with anger.

At this time, Song Liyi naturally heard about Chen Wenxin.