338 : Torture (Unedited)

"Hey, I thought it was a master of the world. Now it seems to be just a common man." Murong said with a disdain. "If you want to get the sword in my hand, it depends on whether you have such a skill." It is."

After hearing the words of Murong, the old man’s face suddenly changed. For many years, he has been at the top of the world, and everyone is respectful to him. Now a yellow-haired girl has such a courage to dare to challenge him.

"It seems that you really don't want to die!" The old man raised his hand and attacked the past with Murong. "How much is your mouth, you will not be my opponent. This provokes the old man, even if the old man kills you today, it is your life."

Probably because of the provocation of Murong's face, the old man was even more stunned. When he started, almost every move was past the key part of Murong’s face. Moreover, he originally came here today to make a life of water. But now he just likes to forget all of this thing, all the attacks are directed at Murong, but there are not many tricks to attack the water.

Although there was a chance to breathe, the water spirit did not feel any happiness. Because if it is not because of her, she will not encounter such a thing. If there is any accident happening today, then she is really dying.

Thinking of this, the water spirit can not care so much, exhausted all efforts, attacked the past toward the old man.

However, it is clear that even if the water spirit and Murong face together, it is not the opponent of the old man.

After a while, whether it is the spirit of water, or Murong, it has been seriously hurt. The water spirit has been comatose on the ground, although Murong has remained awake, but she also knows that her internal organs have been injured.

"Little girl, as long as you are willing to hand over the sword and kneel down and apologize to me, then I will avoid you from dying." When the old man looked at Murong, his eyes were high with a trace of his face, looking at Murong. When you look at it, it’s like watching an ant, "You are not my goal."

In the past, Nanfeng Ruolan once said that if he killed this girl, he would only be in trouble. Although he does not believe that such a gimmick can cause him trouble. However, if this gimmick knows, then he is still willing to let her go.

"Don't dream." After hearing the old man's words, Murong said with a disdain. "And if you are willing to kneel down and apologize to me, and immediately roll, then I can spare you a life."

After hearing Murong’s words, the old man’s face was almost green. “I think you want to find death—”

He did not expect that he would like to let go of this gimmick, but this girl did not know how to be good. That being the case, he left the lives of these two people here today. At that time, the sword was still his.

In the face of the violent offensive of the old man, Murong did not dare to have any distraction. Just as the attack of the old man was about to hit her, she slammed the heart of the earth and threw it toward the old man.

I thought that this time I was sure to be able to seriously hurt Murong again. I didn’t expect Murong to suddenly throw a flame. The old man was shocked, but the instinct made him immediately escape the flame.

After he had escaped, he couldn't help but feel a little worried. When he looked at Murong, his eyes were also flickering. "I didn't expect that there are really a lot of good things on your body! Even the fires are there, you really Who is it?"

If it is a coincidence that there is a sword on the body of this girl, then this fire should not be. According to the age of this gimmick, it is impossible to recover the fire, unless someone helps. In the past, Nanfeng Ruolan once said that he should not hurt this hoe, otherwise it will cause trouble. Is this gimmick really a big family? Moreover, looking at such a battle, I am afraid that the status of the family is not low.