201 : Toasting (Unedited)

"It seems that you really want me to attend this farewell feast!" Murong squinted and looked at the white scorpion. The corner of his mouth evoked a meaningful smile. "Just, Bai Shimei, you Don't you think that your performance is a bit suspicious?"

It seems that the day is really anxious, otherwise it will not be like this. Doesn't she know that the more it looks like, the easier it is to provoke other people's doubts?

After hearing the words of Murong, the white body was stiff. Apparently, she also found that she seemed too anxious. Soon, her mouth twitched and smiled. "Mu Rong, sister, you and me, there is no deep hatred. Just because there is some friction in the college competition." Now I am leaving soon, so I want to make you a jade."

"Is it?" Murong looked like a smile and smiled at Bai Yu. After a long time, he nodded. "Since Bai Shimei is so kindly invited, if I don't agree, I don't want to give you face too much."

"In this way, Murong Shijie is promised." Bai Yu's heart flashed a hint of darkness, but his face was not revealing. "That's really good. Tomorrow evening, in the Pearl Tower of Cangwu City. I still Invited other students, but also hope that the sister can arrive on time."

"That is certain." Murong nodded and said, "I just hope that Bai Shimei will not regret it."

"Mu Rong's sister laughed." Bai's heart flashed a slight hunch, but her face still had a smile. "This may be the last time I met my sister."

It is indeed the last time. After tomorrow night, there is no such thing as a man in the world. And she will become the arrogant woman of the sky, as long as it is a while, people will never remember the thing she once lost to Murong.

As soon as I thought of this, the faint hunch that seemed to be non-existent was immediately left behind by her. It is absolutely impossible for her to give up this last chance.

Thinking of this, the footsteps of Bai Hao's departure have become much lighter.

"Why should you promise her?" Huangfu looked at Murong and looked at it with a slight disapproval. "She invited you this time, and it must be a ghost."

"Because she is a ghost, so I have to go even more." Murong smirked and smiled, but the bottom of his eyes was cold. "I can feel that the day is against me. But I am sure, before we The two have never met each other. Therefore, I also want to know if there is any kind of grudge between us, and what is the purpose of the day."

"I don't want you to be in danger." Huangfu's face is totally disapproving. "And, this time the purpose of this woman is very obvious."

"Although I don't know why she chose to leave at this time, obviously she was very anxious this time." Murong's expression on his face looked very meaningful. "It is because of urgency, so it is easier to reveal flaws. I have to look at it. What exactly do she want to do."

"I will go with you when I arrive." Huangfu said, and the tone was full of persistence.

"Of course." Murong nodded and nodded. Finally, he smiled and looked at the emperor. He said, "But you have to stay in the dark. After all, this time, she also invited the college, if you appear together, not big. Suitable."

For Murong to pour out, Huangfu has no opinions. He is only worried about the safety of Murong's face, whether it can appear together, he is not very concerned.

On the other hand, Bai Yu also returned to her place of residence. She opened her own cabinet and took out a small bottle in a dark compartment. Looking at the bottle in her hand, her eyes flashed a glimmer of light.

The thing inside this bottle is what Song Liyi sent to her. She also checked, and even she couldn't tell what the liquid in the bottle was. At the moment she got her hand, she immediately opened it and found that there were only some clear liquids. That thing is colorless and tasteless. If it wasn't for Song Liyi, she really couldn't see that it was poison. However, she is not worried at all that Song Liyi will lie to her. Because she is very clear, compared to her, Song Liyi should want more Murong to die!