319 : The Death of Song Huili (Unedited)

In the eyes of Song Huili, Murong's attitude is to admit that she has got the artifact. Such a result, he really can't accept it. Although he had a very unpredictable foreboding when he met Murong, but now he has already been determined, and his impact is still very big.

"You will hand over the artifacts right now." When Song Huili looked at Murong, his eyes were endlessly crazy. "I will not let you monopolize the artifact."

When I heard this, Murong couldn't help but laugh and screamed. "Song owner, I didn't expect you to be young, but still as innocent as a three-year-old child! Don't say that this red flame desert has nothing at all. Artifact, even if there is an artifact, why should I hand it over?"

Seeing the appearance of Murong's face, Song Huili's mind in the mind called the rational string suddenly collapsed. "Murong pours out, is this against the Song family?"

At this time, Song Huili had completely lost his reason. In the Chiyan Desert, for many days, they did not know how many elite disciples lost, but they could not get anything. This result made him unacceptable.

On their side, there are only about ten people left. Usually, if he encounters such a situation, he will definitely leave with someone. But now that he has lost all his reason, he has not taken any consequences, just wants to let Murong pay for it.

"Song family?" Murong's face was all light, she looked at Song Huili, and said, "Song owner, you should not think that the Song family is still the former Song family! You brought Song When so many elite disciples came in this red flame desert, did they not think about what kind of end will the Song family have?"

"What do you mean?" The opening is Song Kaizhi who stood behind Song Huili. After hearing the words of Murong, his face changed greatly. He immediately asked, "Are you doing something to the Song family?"

Unlike Song Huili, Song Kaizhi at this time was filled with disappointment, but he did not lose his mind. So his heart is very clear, the artifact is very important, but the more important is the Song family. Because the Song family is the foundation of their lives. Now I heard that Murong's face suddenly mentioned the Song family, and his heart could not help but have an unpredictable hunch.

"Oh, after the exchange meeting, the reputation of the Song family can be described as falling." Murong sneered and said with a smile. "You said, at this time, other family members will take the opportunity to beat the water dog?"

Suddenly, the people of the Song family changed their faces immediately. At the beginning of the temptation of artifacts, they just followed all the senses and they followed. Now think about it, there seems to be no one in the family to guard it. If other family members are going to suppress the Song family at this time, the situation of the Song family is dangerous.

"Murong pours out, I want to kill you."

After hearing the words of Murong, Song Huili became very excited. He directly mobilized his own body and then attacked the past in the direction of Murong.

It is a pity that he has not been close to Murong, and he was waved by the emperor and went straight out.

Seeing that Song Huili was being beaten, other Song family members came forward and helped people.

"Father, you are fine!" Song Kaizhi looked at Song Huili and said, "Father, this situation is too bad for me. We should not fight any more, just go back!"

Compared with the artifacts that have never been seen before, even now his heart is more worried about the situation of the Song family. I don't know what the Song family is like now. Since the artifact has not been taken, what they should do is to go back as soon as possible and keep the Song family.