215 : Chen's Baili Temptation (Unedited)

Just as a few people spoke, a prostitute walked slowly.

Only one glance, Murong admired the coming, this prostitute is the person who served with Chen Lili yesterday. At this time, the lady of Chen Lili came over, I am afraid that the person who came is not good! However, she is not worried at all. Because she is sure that she had to explore the squatter house last night, no one knows.

Xiaoya walked in and made a ceremony for a few people. "Several young masters, good ladies, slaves Xiaoya have seen several."

"You are --" Chen Xiangjie opened his mouth with doubt.

"Small is the close-knit of the saint." Although the face is modest, but the eyes of Xiaoya are with a trace of pride, "The saints are slaves, and specially ask the son to gather together."

Hearing the niece beside the saint, the three brothers and sisters of Chen Xiangjie were surprised because they knew the status of the saint in the Chen family, so they could not understand how the saint's personal cockroaches would be here. When you heard the blasphemy of the saints come over and ask for it, everyone was even more shocked.

They can't think of it anymore. There is no such thing as seeing between the face and the saint. How can you suddenly let me go? Have there been any intersections between them?

Chen Wenyao was like a lightning strike. When she looked at her, she was shocked and sad. She felt that what she was most worried about was finally going to happen. The saint really looks good, then what should she do? Where does she have the money to fight with the Virgin?

"It turned out to be a saint, please!" Murong turned his face with a paper fan in his hand, and he looked like a free-spirited person. "I don't know if the saint is looking for me, is there anything?"

"The saint said that the gift given to her by Rong Gongzi yesterday, she likes it very much, so I want to thank the son." Xiaoya smiled and said, "Please also ask the son to appreciate the face."

Chen Wenyao, who was already worried about it, was greatly hurt after hearing the words of Xiaoya. The blood on her face faded and her lips became pale. She looked at Murong and bowed openly. "Together brother, you... have you given the gift of the saint?"

I have never sent her anything until she has known her for so long. But they only came here for a few days!

Rong Rong has already given a gift to the saint, and that is not to say that Rong Li has already taken care of the saint. Moreover, the saint is now asking people to ask for the past. Does it also mean that the saint is also interested?

At the thought of such a possibility, Chen Wenyao felt that her breathing had become difficult, and she could not believe such a fact.

At the same time, her heart also regrets bringing Rong Rong to her home. If it is not because of this, then Rong Li and the saint will not meet, and now this will not happen.

"It is indeed a loose gift."

Murong said that she did not deny it. She smiled and looked at Xiaoye and continued to speak. "Since the saint has a request, how can I not go? Please also ask the girl. lead the way."

Said, after Murong turned his face to Chen Xiangjie's brothers and sisters, he followed Xiaoya and left.

Chen Wenyao, who stayed in place, couldn’t get back to God for a long time.