359 : Duo water gate (Unedited)

On the second day of returning to the North Shadow family, Murong’s face ushered in an uninvited guest. This uninvited guest is not someone else, it is a secluded water.

Looking at the secluded water sitting in front of him, Murong’s eyes flashed a glimmer of light. “I didn’t expect Mrs. Beiying and Miss Beiying to come over today, it’s really amazing!”

"Looking at the face, before, I have not said it already?" The smile of a quiet face looks very amiable. "I am a sister to your mother, you don't have to be so polite, directly It’s fine to call me. As for Jing Jing, you can just call her name directly. I am a good sister with your mother, I believe that you two can also be good sisters."

"Yes! Desperate." North Shadow Jingjing completely lacked the arrogance of the past. At this time, she looks like a girl next door. "I know that there was some conflict between us before. But that At the time, I still don't know your identity. If I know that there is such a relationship between us, then I will definitely not do those things. Therefore, I also hope that you can forget the unpleasantness of the past."

At this time, the North Shadow Crystal does not seem to be any aggressive, and the whole person is extraordinarily soft. If you don’t see this North Shadow crystal is brought by a unique water, Murong feels that he has to start to doubt whether the people in front of him are crystallized.

However, since people’s attitudes are so good now, she naturally can’t make a face. “Don’t you, then you come here today—”

bother you for something. She believes that she and the secluded water, as well as the relationship between the North Shadow and the crystal are not so good. Therefore, these two people come here today, there must be other purposes!

"Actually, I really have something to do when I come here today." On the face of the water, he smiled and opened his mouth. "Looking at it, this thing is also my fault. You have lived in the North Film House for so long." However, I have always forgotten to arrange a few waiters for you. I have always felt embarrassed about this matter. So, now that I hear you coming back, I have specially brought people to see you."

"Arranging people to wait?" After hearing the words of the secluded water, Murong couldn't help but frown. Then she shook her head and said, "Don't thank you for your kindness. But I really don't need it. My business has always been good. I am used to doing it myself, so there is no need to be so troublesome."

She didn't know how the water could suddenly rise to such a mind, but she definitely didn't like to have some strangers swaying in front of her. Moreover, she does not think that the practice of a secluded water is really for her good. Although she did not know what the purpose was, she did not want to accept such a so-called good intention.

"This is a must." The North Shadow Jingjing opening on the side persuaded, "You are the guest of our family, and there is such a relationship between our mothers, we all hope that you are at our house." It can be like being in your own home."

"Yes! Sui Jing is right." Nodded and nodded, and continued to speak. "And, someone is waiting at your side, we can rest assured! Of course, if you are not used to it, then I will give You just have to arrange a waiter. If you like her to serve, then in normal times, you just have to let her do some trivial work of pouring tea."

The secluded water and the North Shadow Crystal are all sincere and look like they simply want to make the guests feel comfortable.

In the face of such a situation, Murong’s face did not agree with this. “Duoyu, there really is no such need. To put it bluntly. Actually, I am just a guest at your Beiying family. You are very good to me. There really is no need to arrange for someone to come and wait. If you really want to arrange it, then it will be arranged for the soul. I really don't need it here."