311 : Devouring the Fire (Unedited)

Seeing that the flame of the phoenix attacked Song Tiancheng in the past, people around could not help but exclaim, and under the burning of the fire, people can still be good! It is impossible to not be burnt to ash.

However, to everyone's surprise, when the Phoenix Flame is about to fly to Song Tiancheng, Song Tiancheng's body suddenly raised a flame. The flame directly wrapped Song Tiancheng, and the flame of the phoenix was directly retreating when the flame rose. He returned to the hand of Murong.

This sudden change made everyone almost return to God. Everyone is speculating about what the flame of Song Tiancheng's body has just burned is actually something that can make the fire retreat.

Murong looked at Song Tiancheng with a trace of surprise. "You also have a fire in your body."

The fire of God is born with the heavens and the earth, and it is impossible to withdraw easily. God fires, and fires. The only thing that can make the fire retreat is the fire of the gods. Moreover, this fire is more advanced than the flame of the phoenix, or the flame of the phoenix will not shrink.

"You are quite eye-catching!" Song Tiancheng proudly smiled. "Murong pours in the world. It is not only you who have a fire. So don't be too proud. I also have a fire in my body, and my fire is The fire of the next day on the list of the fire is more than the flame of your phoenix."

Does Murong really think that he will come to participate in this game without preparation? If so, it is too small to look at him. However, even with the fire of the next day, he still wants the flame of phoenix. Although no one has been able to get more than two kinds of fires since ancient times, he is the first to do this.

Since he can conquer the fire of the next day, it can also conquer the flame of Phoenix.

At this time, Murong looked at Song Tiancheng as if he had seen a toon. If at first she didn't want to lose this match, then she now has a reason to win.

Originally she was still looking for traces of the fire, and I did not expect to be delivered to the door now. In any case, she must get the fire of the next day.

Thinking of this, Murong's eyes flashed a glimmer of hope.

Now the two people on the top of the ring are thinking about it, how to take away the fire of the other side. Although it is an opponent, but the idea of ​​the two is a natural synchronization, they all want to take the other's fire as their own.

Subsequently, both of them took their own fires and then quickly attacked the other side.

This time, Song Tiancheng did not have any hands to stay, he also took out his own weapons, it is a soft sword, directly on the face of Murong's face. Although Song Tiancheng's soft sword is inferior to the sturdy sword of Murong, but because his cultivation is higher than that of Murong, he is also very comfortable when he is dealing with it.

The two of you came to me and played very fiercely. Let the people below see it as bloody.

Song Tiancheng's body erupted a burst of strength, just like a dragon leaping up, attacking the past toward Murong. The soft sword in his hand, with the chill of the silk, brought a burst of noise in the wind, just like breaking the wind.

Murong couldn't stand up and beaten. She immediately returned to God. The lotus step was like a glimpse of the wind. She escaped the attack of Song Tiancheng. Then she turned back and the sword in her hand once again turned to Song Tiancheng. The key is to attack the past.

Song Tiancheng's movements were naturally not slow. He quickly flashed away and then stabbed him toward the arm of Murong's face.

Murong couldn't hide and was stabbed in the shoulder. However, she did not admit defeat in this way. She couldn't take care of the pain from her shoulders and directly smashed the sword to Song Tiancheng.