240 : Secret meeting (Unedited)

"Oh, it seems that you are also coming from this place of inheritance!" Chen Xiaoli’s mouth sneered a sneer. "Just, you probably forgot a bit. This is the inheritance of Chen’s secret world!"

Hey, Murong is just a foreign surname, what qualifications can be passed down? Even her entry into this mystery is inappropriate. If it weren't for the owner, this Murong would not even be qualified to stay in Chen. What kind of Miss, in the end, is nothing but an outsider.

"Who is the person who came here, isn't it for inheritance?" For Chen Liliu's words, Murong naturally understands it, but she doesn't care at all. "Just, is it possible to get the inheritance, then it depends." Personal ability. However, I think this person should not be you."

For this inheritance, Murong does not care much about it. Although she entered this secret, she was not attached to whether she could be passed down. However, she did not think that she could get this inheritance. If Chen Liuli can get this inheritance, it can only show that this inheritance is too picky.

"You--" After hearing the words of Murong, Chen Chenli was suffocated. When she looked at Murong, she had a chill in her eyes. "Mu Rong is looking down, are you looking at me?"

The meaning of this words, she heard very clearly, is not to say that if someone can get the inheritance, that person will not be her Chen Liuli? Murong pours out why she is so crazy?

If someone really gets the inheritance this time, it must be her, not someone else. She will not allow anyone to obstruct her. If there is a stumbling block, she will kick it off.

"I am not looking at you, but telling the truth." Murong said with a smile, "If you are really the one who has the inheritance, then why have you been unable to get it before?" For many years, you have been quite favored in Chen, and you should have your place every time you enter the secret!"

After hearing Murong’s words, Chen’s face suddenly became pale. After she slammed Murong’s face, she said, “Mu Rong’s face, you don’t have to be here to confuse people, I won’t Believe in your words. What is the truth, we just walk around. But even if it is not me, it will definitely not be you?"

When it comes to this, Chen Shuili’s face has a hint of irony. “Don’t forget, although you can enter this secret, but it’s just the family’s enlightenment. You don’t surname Chen, as a surname, you It is even less qualified to be passed down."

After hearing Chen Liuli's words, Murong had no trace of angry expression on her face. She shrugged and said carelessly. "I can't get it, I never ask for these things. And, I came here, it was not meant to get any inheritance."

She entered the secret, just for the sake of experience, but also to be able to improve their own strength and make themselves stronger. It is illusory to pass on such things. At the beginning, she did not hold much hope.

Instead of hoping for things that are invisible and intangible, it is better to be down-to-earth and to practice one step at a time to make yourself stronger.

If Murong pours out, don't say Chen Lili, even several other people don't believe it. After all, who is entering this secret, is not hoping to get the inheritance in this mystery?

"Don't say so well." Chen Lanli snorted with a sigh of relief. "Tell yourself so great. If it is not this inheritance, will you enter the secret? If you say such a grandiose word, some people believe Only then."

These words, no matter what others think, anyway, she will not believe a word. Murong pours himself to be so great. At the beginning, why did you take away the treasures in the cave? If it is not because of Murong's face, then the treasure inside the cave is her.