361 : Watery Lingshan (Unedited)

"Which way is, you should not care." Duoyou looked at Beiying Jingjing. "If you say it anyway, you don't understand it. Maybe it will be bad then!"

"Mother, you are too small to look at me." North Shadow smashed his mouth and shouted dissatisfiedly. "This kind of thing, but it is related to my life. Do you think I will be bad at this time?"

"In any case, you just have to wait quietly." The faint water looked at the North Shadow Crystal, with a hint of warning, "If you are troubled by the chaos, and finally lead to the consequences of failure, then I will not care about you." ”

In any case, she does not allow her daughter to lose to Murong. Therefore, she must help her daughter get the emperor. This is also to prove that her daughter is much stronger than Chen Ruoshui’s daughter.

"Mother-in-law." After hearing the faint water, Beiying Jingjing was a little dissatisfied. "Hey, what you said, it seems that I am specialized in bad things."

"What kind of temper are you, you know yourself." The faint water did not breathe. "On the temper that you can't hide anything, when you haven't done it, you have already given our plans." It was exposed."

For the evaluation of the secluded water, Beiying’s heart is very convinced, but he has not said much. Since the mother has already said that she can help her, then she just waits for the good news.

"Right, today, when you took Murong to look at the family, did you say something that shouldn't be said?" The secluded water seemed to think of something, and suddenly asked.

"Of course not." North Shadow Crystal shrugged and smiled and said, "Mother, although I usually have a straighter sex. But I also know what can be said, what can not be said of."

Of course, some words can be said, but she did not say it.

"That's good," nodded quietly. "I have to go back. You should take a break yourself! With Murong's face for so long, I think you should be tired too."

"Okay, then you go slowly." North Shadow Crystal nodded.

Nothing was said about the water, and he turned and left.

On the other side, in the garden, after the departure of Beiying Jingjing, Murong did not leave immediately, but stayed behind, and then leisurely drank tea. In fact, without the existence of Beiying Jingjing, she felt that she was more comfortable.

However, such a leisure time is obviously very short. Because she was away from the North Shadow Crystal, she saw a very unpopular person who appeared in front of her. This person is not someone else, it is the water Lingshan.

For this person who once smashed the emperor, she had no feeling of good feelings in her heart.

Before, she listened to the water and said, now Shui Lingshan also came to the North Shadow family. However, I have only heard of it all the time, she does not have much feeling. But now that she saw people appear in front of her, she felt this kind of realism.

"Mu Rong pours, how can you appear here?" Shui Lingshan looked at the person who appeared in front of her, his face was not very good-looking, "Don't you have already left?"

She knows that Murong is coming to the North Shadow family with the water. However, when she came to the door, she had already heard that Murong had already left. Unexpectedly, she actually saw the existence of Murong's face here.

In fact, the things that Murong came back to, almost everyone in the North Shadow family already knew. However, Shui Lingshan does not know, although she is also a guest of the Beiying family, she is obviously not a popular guest. Her guest house was arranged in the most remote places, and almost no one would go there during normal times. Therefore, even more people will specifically tell her that Murong is coming back.