202 : Night Visit (Unedited)

When he heard Murong's face, the emperor sighed with relief, then reached out and took Murong into his arms. "Where are we going now? Is it going to go back?"

"Well, go back first!" Murong nodded and nodded. "Exactly, you can also look at what the white scorpion has moved in the wine."

Soon, the two returned to the college. As soon as he entered his room, Murong gave up the white.

Xiao Bai appeared in front of everyone, and his small claw was still holding a small bottle. The bottle contained the wine that Murong had sneaked into the space before.

"Little white, but see what is wrong with the wine?" Murong pours directly to ask.

"No." Xiaobai shook his head. "Master, I have already studied it. I really didn't find any difference in the wine."

"Is it?" After hearing the words of Xiaobai, Murong squinted and his eyes flashed a little deep. "Is it wrong? Is it true that Bailu toast is just goodbye, nothing else?"

Soon, Murong declined to admit this idea. She didn't believe that she was worried about letting her attend, and she continued to persuade her to drink, just to say goodbye. However, she did not see anything wrong with this wine, and now Xiaobai can't see it. There is only one possibility, and the means of daylight is too high.

"let me see."

During the conversation, Huangfu directly picked up the bottle, then took a look and then smelled it. Then, his eyes flashed a sharp light. Then he held the palm of his hand and the bottle in his hand flew away, and the things inside it naturally disappeared. At this time his face also became very gloomy, and it made people feel scared.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Murong leaned forward and pulled up the hand of Huangfu, and whispered, "Is there anything wrong with the wine? It seems that the day is really moving."

"The wine is poisoned." The suffocating suffocation in the eyes of the emperor is deeper. "This kind of poison is colorless and tasteless, and there is no sign. It looks like ordinary water. The average person is absolutely not aware of this." It is a poisonous. Even the highly skilled alchemy teacher is afraid that it will not be detected."

"What kind of poison is it?" Hearing the characteristics of the poison in the wine, Murong's face was a bit of interest. "Listening to you, it seems very powerful. I have never seen it before!"

As a doctor, Murong is also very important to study the poison. After all, medical drugs are not separated! If she is given a little time, she can also find out what is moving in it. However, there is no such thing as Huangfu, which can be seen at a glance.

"This kind of poison is called a nightmare." Huangfu explained. "This is a poison that can make people die silently in a dream. However, there is a kind of medicine in this poison, but the dream fairy flower is very rare. Moreover, in this continent, there should be no existence of dream flowers. So it is normal for you not to know this poison."

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong sighed at the bottom of his heart. In this way, this nightmare should be hard to come by. What kind of person is Bai Hao actually able to get the poison of nightmare?

"Oh, according to what you said, isn't this poison not on this continent?" Murong frowned. "And, will this dream flower also be found in this continent?"

"I don't know." Huangfu shook his head. "However, it is possible to have the existence of a dream flower on this continent. However, this flower must be raised by a big family. This dream flower is not a growth. In this continent, it is not an easy task to feed, and the manpower, material resources and money spent can not be afforded by ordinary people."