257 : Beiying Jingjing (Unedited)

Murong’s enthusiasm for the face is high, and she has spent almost all of her time practicing and alchemy in order to be stronger. Moreover, when the emperor was not around her, she did not have so much thought to go shopping.
Seeing the appearance of Murong's happy face, Huangfu did not say anything, let Murong pull him and run around. When he looked at Murong, his eyes were filled with tenderness and tenderness.
Such a pair of handsome men and women, in the eyes of outsiders, is a male and female appearance, a natural pair. Many people have cast envious eyes on this pair of people.
Just as the two were hanging out on the street, Murong’s gaze suddenly fell to a booth where a bearded man was standing there, with some herbs and World of Warcraft teeth. , Magic Core, and some materials for the refiner.

Murong’s gaze fell on one of the flowers. The flower looks a bit similar to the rose, but its petals are in several colors, layered on top of each other, and look particularly good. However, probably because the care is not appropriate, this flower looks dejected and seems to have withered at any time.
Although it looks like a rose, but Murong recognizes it at a glance, it is a rare spiritual plant - colorful gar. It seems that although beautiful, but this colorful gar is a poisonous spirit, but it really is the sentence, the more beautiful things, the more poisonous. This colorful gar is one of the representatives. As long as you accidentally took the poison of this colorful gar, you did not take the antidote within one hour, that is, the Da Luo fairy would not come back.
However, the antibacterial of this colorful gar is not difficult to find. It is said that in the range of 100 meters in diameter where the colorful gar is growing, there is a seemingly ordinary grass that looks like a dog's tail grass, but the blue one is called the detached grass. This separation of grass is the antidote to the colorful gar. Of course, if it is a high-grade detoxification drug, it may be useful, but it is not guaranteed to remove all the poison of the colorful gar.
Unfortunately, this colorful gar has been taken off now, and it is not easy to find a way to get away from the grass.
Thinking of this, Murong couldn't help but sigh.
"This girl, are you looking at something?" Seeing Murong pours in front of his booth for a long time, the beard immediately greeted him. "I have a lot of things here. What comes out of the beast forest is a good thing. Girl, if you like it, I can give you a discount!"
"How can I sell this flower?" Murong said, pointing at the colorful gar, and asked, "I really like it."
"Is this flower?" I saw the colorful garnets that Murong looked at, but the beard was a distressed look. "Girl, I know this flower looks beautiful, but it is very likely I can't live. I have thought a lot of ways, but I still can't make it come back to life. Girl, I think you can look at something else!"
Although I really want to make a business, he feels that he can't be like this! Especially the little girl in front looks so beautiful, he is even more intolerant. This flower looks like it will wither at any time. If it is sold to others, does it mean that it is deceiving people?

"No need." Murong turned his face but smiled and shook his head. "I like this flower very much, just like it. I don't know how you plan to sell it?"
In this transaction, you don't have to use gold coins. Sometimes you can use medicinal herbs or other things to exchange, all according to the seller's wishes.
"But, the little girl, this flower--" is also very embarrassing, not knowing whether he should sell the flowers that are too fast to be sold to others.
"Uncle, you don't have to be so embarrassed." Probably seeing the scruples of the beard, Murong smiled and said, "I just like this flower. In this case, I can see it clearly, even if I buy it." After that, it really withered, and I am not bothered by you."
She could see that this beard was kind, so she would stop her from buying this flower. However, since she is going to buy it, she naturally has a way to let the colorful garnets live. As long as you transplant this colorful gargle into the space, it will definitely live soon, and it will also proliferate a large piece.
Thinking of such a situation, Murong could not help but laugh out.
"That's all right!" Hearing Murong said, he nodded and said, "Tell me a hundred gold coins!"
Since this girl has already said this, then there is no need to stop it. Moreover, although this flower is about to wither, but it is also his painstaking efforts from the forest of the beasts, for this flower, he also encountered a lot of danger, now can really sell, it is also a good thing.
Murong, who was behind the face of Murong, said nothing, and directly handed a bag to the beard, which was exactly one hundred gold coins.
After paying the money, Murong looked up and picked up the colorful gar, his face always laughing. Although this colorful gar is very toxic, it can also be used as medicine. However, it is no wonder that this colorful garnet is like a wilting appearance. This kind of physique is very harsh on the living conditions. It leaves its original living environment and will soon wither. Fortunately, she saw it today, otherwise, this colorful gar is absolutely no more than two days.