221 : Chen Liuli's Ugliness (Unedited)

Just as everyone was still saying this, suddenly there was a pleasant music. As the music rang, there was a flower rain in the sky. In the rain, a woman in white slowly descended from the sky.

The woman's eyes are like water, but with the coldness of talking, the fingers are fibrillated, the skin is like gelatin, and the white is pink in the snow. It seems to be able to screw out the water. A pair of lips, laughter, and blue hair dance with the wind, the waist is slender, limbs It is long and has a temperament like a fairy. A white coat, a dark rust butterfly, a blue silk gently rolled up, inserted a butterfly step, a butterfly carved in a jade, a brow sweep, thin powder on the surface, but still cover Can not hold the color, the white jade bracelet on the wrist is like a snowy skin, a pair of gold shoes on the feet are decorated with precious stones, the beautiful eyes flow, gently descend from the sky, falling on the open space, the skirt is flying, the expression is indifferent, if Fairies that don't eat human fireworks.

Such a scene, so many people present can not help but lose it. Although everyone has already heard that Chen Jiasheng is a beautiful woman in her own right, but no one can think of it, this woman actually looks so beautiful and makes people unable to extricate themselves.

Feel the eyes of everyone, Chen Liuli's eyes can not help but flash a trace of pride. She knows that her way of playing will be very shocking. Moreover, she is also very confident about herself, whether it is beautiful or repaired, she feels that she is at least a leader among her peers.

Although she is only a hundred years old now, her cultivation has reached the middle of the flood season. Not only that, she is now a five-in-one alchemy teacher. It is now about to become the holy woman of Chen.

Now, she wants to be worthy of Xuanyuanlang.

Thinking of this, Chen Yuli couldn't help himself with his inner heart and glanced at the direction of Xuanyuan Lang. However, it was discovered that Xuanyuan Lang's face was deserted and there was no surprise at all.

Seeing this, Chen Liuli could not help but feel a little depressed. However, she soon returned to God. She will soon be declared a saint. At this time, she must not be distracted by her children's personal feelings. In such a day, she could not tolerate any mistakes.

After Chen Yuli fell to the ground, he slowly fell down.

Above the high level, Chen Shanghua, the owner of Chen's family, and several elders of Chen's family. The expressions on their faces are extraordinarily serious. It can be seen that they attach importance to this ceremony.

Chen Shanghua got up and walked to the front of Chen Liuli. He opened his mouth solemnly. "Chen Liuli, after today, you are the saint of Chen's family. Later, you must follow Chen's family training..."

Chen Ruoli was there, listening carefully to the instructions, and there was no trace of impatience on his face. Instead, he took a sacred and solemnity.

Others are obviously not strange to such an occasion. All the people who watched the ceremony looked seriously, and the look on their faces was also very serious.

However, it seems that Murong, who is sitting below, has no such good patience. When she heard the same words that were similar to the instructions, she felt that she was about to fall asleep. Of course, she also knows that she can't do that kind of thing on such occasions. In particular, her position is still so high, her every move, will be seen by others.

"Is it sleepy?" Huangfu's voice was filled with a smile. When he saw Murong's fascinating eyes, he already saw it.

"Yes!" In the face of Huangfu, Murong felt that she was not embarrassed. She nodded honestly. "I have never liked this occasion. It is just a ceremony. I have to say this. A meal, I don't know if Chen Lili was listening there, is it just like me, I want to sleep?"