252 : Threat (Unedited)

"What?" Chen Wenguang couldn't believe his ears. "How dare you do such a thing, don't you know that your family knows?"
"Do you think I need to be scared?" Murong said with a smile and said, "And, when I did such a thing, it was also a cause. If it is not because Chen Wenwen is not righteous, I will not kill it."
At the beginning, because of Chen Wenwen, she almost was killed by the big snake. However, she only took Chen Wenwen's qualifications to be a mother and a mother, but she still left her a life, isn't she? She feels that she has done what she has done.
"Even if she is not right, you should not treat her like this!" Chen Wen looked down at Murong and said with a sincere voice, "Even if my grandfather loves you now, you think if she After knowing what you have done, will he still love you as he is now? And the uncle and the aunt, if they are known by them, do you think they will give up?"

Listening to Chen Wen’s question, Gu Rong’s face was only funny. She looked at Chen Wen’s light and said, “So? Are you now in the position of Chen Wenwen? I don’t know, you and her. The feelings are so good. It really makes me open my eyes!"
She does not believe that Chen Wen said so much, just to get a fair answer for Chen Wenwen. Chen Wenwen and Chen Wen are just sisters. They shouldn't have such a good relationship. Let Chen Wen light be like this! Chen Wenguang is here to tell her this, and she certainly has her own purpose.
"Come with a cousin, now how can you say such a thing?" Chen Wenguang seems to be unconstrained to look at Murong. "Do you know the current status of Chen Wenwen? You have made her into the present." How can you still have a little remorse like this?"
"Since it is what I have done, I will not regret it." Murong pours in the air and whispers. "And, Chen Wenwen has become like this. She is self-picked by herself. I have nothing to do with you. You Don't just put the responsibility on me."
"You really are obsessed with it." Chen Wen-light seems a little angry and ruined. "You have just returned to Chen, and you have not yet established a foothold. If this matter is passed out, you feel that you can still be in Chenjia." Is it based on it?"
"Wen light cousin, if you think so, it is really a joke." Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth, "In this continent, the strong is respected. Even in Chen's home, as long as If you have the strength, you can stand firm, isn't it?"
"Looking at the cousin, it is better not to be too arrogant." Chen Wen smiled and looked at Murong, and said softly, "Yes, you are very popular with your family, your strength, in the same generation. In the middle, it can be regarded as a leader. Unfortunately, even if his grandfather loves you again, he will never allow the family to kill each other."
For the strength of Murong’s current appearance, Chen Wenguang is not very clear. But before, when I met in the Phoenix Valley, she knew that Murong’s strength was not weak. She believes. The reason why my grandfather loved this kind of face is not only because of the identity of Murong, but also the strength of Murong.

However, in Chen’s family rules, it has been clearly stated that the Chen family should not kill each other. Therefore, although the people in the family will fight against each other, they never dare to use too fierce means. Now Murong has already ruined Chen Wenwen, which is not a simple one or two sentences.
"Chen Wen is light, you are better off or hurry, just say your purpose!" Murong pours one-handedly and looks at Chen Wenguang. "You are here to speak out loudly, you should have your own purpose!" If not, you should go directly to your grandfather."
"Looking at the cousin, you can see that you are a very intelligent person." Chen Wen chuckled and nodded. "I just like to talk to smart people, so it is more labor-saving."
After hearing the words of Murong, she felt that it was Murong’s face that was weak. Sure enough, Murong’s time to return to Chen’s family is still short, so she can still get it. Although she used to remember the advice of Si Huang before, don't just sneak into the face. However, she still has her own ideas.
"So?" Murong looked at Chen Wen lightly and said with a boring look. "You can say it directly, don't waste each other's time, isn't that better?"
She is very curious, what exactly does Chen Wenguang want to do? Perhaps it should be said that Chen Wen threatens her and what she wants to get. She doesn't think that now, on her own body, there is something Chen Wen lightly wants. Although it is said that now my grandfather loves her, but this should not have much to do with Chen Wenguang!
If Chen Wen light really wants her to fall out of favor, then it is not enough to say this thing directly. Now it is necessary to pay such a big mind to threaten her, presumably what she wants, should be more important!
"Looking at the cousin, I remember, when I was in Phoenix Valley, Huang brother did not say that you owe you two people, is it?" Chen Wen light suddenly mentioned the previous things, "and this is not only Huang Brother owes you, and, the Secretary owes you."