199 : Appearance Recovery (Unedited)

"No." Wan Zushou said without hesitation. "You must go back with me as soon as possible. Otherwise, you should stop calling my master again."

At this moment, Wan Zushou has already decided that he must take the daylight away as soon as possible. After those things I heard before, and the performance of the day after the alchemy contest, he found that this time has really changed a lot. Moreover, such a change is not a good thing. If he continues this way, he is really worried that the day will go on a detour.

"Master!" After hearing the words of Wan Zushou, Bai Yan's face was full of disbelief. "Do you want me?"

Bai Hao couldn't believe her ears. She learned alchemy with her master from an early age. For a long time, the master treated her like a daughter. Therefore, she never thought that the master would say such things to her.

"As long as you follow me, then you are still my good apprentice." Looking at Bai Hao's big blow, Wan Zushou's heart also had a bit of distress, but he still kept his heart open, "This is It depends on your choice."

If he can, he does not want to be ashamed. However, he has a hunch that if he continues to let him go, he will have an accident sooner or later.

Since childhood, Bai Hao has shown a very high talent in alchemy. He has always been proud of this apprentice. It is precisely because of this that he does not want this apprentice to be destroyed. He has a hunch that if Bai Hao stays at Qinglong College, I am afraid that things will move in a worse direction.

After hearing the words of Wan Zushou, Bai Yu was very hard hit. The master has always loved her so much that she didn't even talk to her, but today, the master forced her. She can feel that if she insists on staying, she will probably lose the master.

For a time, Bai Hao did not know how to choose. She is not willing to give up the master, but at the same time, she is not willing to leave. If she leaves at this time, it is really a waste of work. Moreover, in the future, she is absolutely no longer possible to return to the Song family.

Looking at the white-faced struggle, Wan Zushou's heart is also uncomfortable. However, in order not to let his most appreciative apprentice take a detour, and then can not turn back in the future, he can only kneel down now. Otherwise, his present kindness is cruel to the future of the day.

Although Bai Yu is in meditation, she still looks at the face of Wan Zushou from time to time. After discovering the firm attitude of the master, she knew that she had to make a decision anyway today.

Wan Zushou did not urge the white, but sat quietly there, drinking tea.

After a long time, Bai Yan sighed and finally began to speak. "Master, I promise you, I will follow you. But, can you give me a few more days! I met in this college." If you leave, you will be worried, please give me a few days to say goodbye to them."

When he heard that Bai Hao was willing to leave with himself, Wan Zushou breathed a sigh of relief and then nodded. "Well, let's go farewell! After five days, I will come here to pick you up."

Since Bai Hao is willing to leave with himself, Wan Zushou naturally does not mind giving her a few more days. Although he also wants to be white, he will follow him directly today. However, he also knows that some things cannot be forced too tightly, otherwise they can only be counterproductive.

However, he never imagined that even if he was soft today, he finally made things uncontrollable and made him the most proud apprentice, so he was really destroyed.

After receiving the approval of the master, Bai Hao finally breathed a sigh of relief. If the master does not give her a few days, then she really does not know what to do. Fortunately, she still has five days, which is enough for her to plan.