369 : Provoking a crime (Unedited)

After hearing the news that Beiying Jingjing suddenly appeared in his yard, the whole person could not sit still. She immediately walked in the direction of the courtyard of the North Shadow Crystal.

However, she had not been close to the room of the North Shadow Crystal, she heard a noise coming out. She is not surprised by this. The daughter of her own daughter knows that she has been locked up for so many days, and it is normal to lose her temper, so she has accelerated her pace.

Although I don’t know why Murong’s face suddenly changed her mind, let Sui Jing come back. However, since it is back now, it is a good thing.

Just as the faint water was about to enter the room, a cockroach suddenly opened the door. When it saw the faint water, it seemed to be a shock. She snorted, "Mrs.-"

The usual time was to serve the North Shadow Crystal. Before that, Beiying Jingjing suddenly disappeared, and she was already worried.

However, now that the lady is finally back, her heart is not happy at all. Yes, the lady is back, and she has no injuries at all. However, now there are more serious facts than injuries. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to wait for the lady to see the situation like Miss.

"How is the hairy?" Looking at the cockroach, the frowning frowns. "When you usually serve this way? If there is another time, I will replace you right away."

After that, the faint water didn't even look at the cockroach, and turned and walked in. Now she just wants to take a quick look at Beiying Jingjing. She did not believe that Murong would be so kind and put the North Shadow Crystal back. Only when she really sees a person can she completely let go of her heart.

Then I watched the action of the secluded water, and did not dare to have any obstruction. However, her heart has already been prepared. That is, next, I am afraid that it is another storm.

Sure enough, not long after, she heard a roar in it.

"琉晶."

The secluded water looked at the daughter who was sitting on the bed and couldn't believe her eyes. The person in front has her familiar face, has the familiar atmosphere, and can even feel the surge between the blood. However, the person in front of me has no glimmer of glory in her eyes, and the whole person seems to be dull. Even when she saw her, she didn’t have any movements. She didn’t even look up at her.

This time, there is nothing in the secluded water that I don’t understand. Yes, Beiying Jingjing is back, but now the whole person is stupid. Although there are no scars on the body, the spirit has apparently collapsed completely.

At this time, the cockroach also came in. She immediately fell in front of the faint water. "Mrs. Miss, suddenly appeared in the room today. At that time, she was already like this."

Even if you are lying on the ground, your eyes are not looking at the water, then you can still feel a terrible breath. Even if that breath is not directed at her, she still makes her feel scared.

The secluded water stood in front of the shadow of the North Shadow, the hands clenched and finished, the lips were tight, and there was a storm in the bottom of the eyes. She also thought about it. In the hands of Murong, I was afraid that I could not find any benefits. She also knows that Jingjing is likely to suffer. It’s just that she didn’t think that she was still alive and kicking daughter. Now she’s crazy and she’s become a complete fool. The fact is that she can’t accept it.

Murong pours out, all this is caused by Murong’s sultry. She dared to treat the twins like this.

"This thing, you are not allowed to pass it out." The sound of the indifference of the quiet water sounded, "I will send someone to see the doctor. You just remember, the lady is just sick, and it will be better after a while."