255 : The farce ended (Unedited)

“Just?” Murong’s face is like a big joke. “Chen Wenwen, when you say this, don’t you feel lost? Why did I abolish your cultivation in the past, have you forgotten all? Yet?"
After hearing the words of Murong, Chen Wenwen’s pupils shrank and the eyes flashed a little.
"Looking at you, what do you mean by this?" Chen Shanghua seems to be aware of something wrong. He quickly asked, "What happened in the past?"
Murong Yanyan did not answer Chen Shanghua’s question, but looked at Chen Wenwen and smiled and said, “Chen Wenwen, do you think that you said the things of the year, or did you say it?”
In the face of Murong's sharp eyes, Chen Wenwen did not dare to look directly at it. She worked hard to calm down her inner fears, and bravely bravely said, "Mu Rong pours, the things of the year, or you have harmed me. If it weren't you, I would not become what it is today."

Although Chen Wenwen said this, her reaction could not help but provoke the suspicions of everyone. If she really hates Murong and makes her look like this, then she must be willing to kill Murong. However, now Chen Wen’s light looks more like a fear, just like what he did.
Looking at Chen Wenwen's appearance, Chen Wen's heart can't help cursing it. It's really a waste that is not enough to make a mistake. Originally, I thought that Chen Wenwen had a little use. I didn't expect it, but it was just a few words of Murong's face, and she was so defeated. No wonder that she would be abolished by Murong in the past, and it really should be deserved.
However, no matter how much I feel sorry for Chen Wenwen, Chen Wenguang can only remedy immediately. She looked at Murong and looked at her face with sorrow and anger. "Because the cousin, when you made Wenwen Tangjie like this, she will be scared when she sees it now. Why do you continue to be aggressive here?" ”
Everything has reached the point where she is now. She must not let Chen Wenwen ruin her entire plan.
"You shut me up." Murong looked down and didn't look at Chen Wen's light look. She looked at Chen Wenwen and continued to ask. "Chen Wenwen, you said that I just ruined your cultivation, is it already? It’s a matter of mercy.”
"Mu Rong pours, you -" such an aggressive attitude, let Lin Nilan on the side is very angry, but she has just opened her mouth and has been interrupted.
"I am asking Chen Wenwen now. Other unrelated people have shut up." Murong looked at Lin Nilan and looked at it. "If you have just learned the lesson, you haven't remembered it, then I can give it to you." Deepen your impression. But when you don't, I don't know that I don't know how to respect the old. Because you are old and unrespected."
When she heard this, Lin Nilan was so angry that she could not speak. Moreover, I don't know why, under the gaze of Murong's face, her heart began to feel a pressure. Such a pressure is as if she had felt it at home.
Thinking of this, she quickly shook her head and shook out those unrealistic thoughts out of my mind. Who is Murong's face, but a yellow-haired girl, where can I compare it with my family?

Lin Nilan did not speak anymore. On the side of Chen Ruixing saw this situation, the eyes flashed a glimmer of light, and did not open again.
Murong still asked Chen Wenwen, "You said! Just when you were not accused of righteousness? Why don't you say it now? Don't you think you are a victim?"
Chen Wenwen lowered her head and did not know how to refute it. For a time, she really regretted agreeing to Chen Wen light, and came out to testify that Murong was stunned.
Without paying attention to Chen Wenwen, Murong looked up and looked at Chen Shanghua and the three elders sitting on the top. He smiled and said, "Grandfather, three elders, this thing, I have no longer mentioned it. Unfortunately, today. Some people have to revisit, then I can only tell the things of the year."
"Look at the face, you said." The elders touched their beards and said with a serious face. "What happened in the past, you said it in 1510, we will definitely not only listen to one side of the word."
Chen Wen-light has an ominous premonition. She always feels that it seems that there is something in this matter that she does not know. What happened in the past, Huang brother did not elaborate, she just knows that Chen Wenwen was ruined by Murong. Is there any other hidden thing in this matter?
Thinking of this, Chen Wen felt that the whole person was not good. However, by this time, she has no retreat. If there is no way to suppress Murong’s face today, then she will not fall to any end. It is impossible for Murong to let her go easily.
For a time, she felt that she was in a dilemma.
When Murong pour out and ignores other people, he directly speaks. "The things of the year, Chen Guanjia and Chen Xianbin are all very clear. I saved Chen Wenwen, but Chen Wenwen took me out to die. It is for this reason. Therefore, I will abolish Chen Wenwen’s cultivation as a punishment."
As soon as this statement came out, it was like a small stone thrown into the calm lake, and suddenly it burst into waves. Murong, who was originally a faulty person, became a victim. Chen Wenwen, who was originally a victim, has become a sin at this time.