368 : Torn Face (Unedited)

Looking at the innocent expression of Murong's face, the water is really trying to tear the fake face directly, but he has to press his inner anger and smile. "Looking at you, since you They all yelled at me. Then look at the friendship between me and Ruo Shui. If there is anything wrong with Jingjing, please don't care too much with her."

She is almost certain now that Sui Jing is definitely in the hands of Murong. However, she did not have any evidence to prove, so she could not find a way to look for Murong. However, now she has no other way, and if she continues this way, she does not know whether there will be any accidents in Jingjing.

"Duo, what are you talking about?" Murong's face was filled with a bright smile, just like he couldn't understand the water. "There is nothing wrong with me and Jingjing." It has already been solved already!"

I can't move the enemy.

She decided to uphold this principle, as long as the water does not clear things, then she just keeps on being confused.

"You--" The water is in a hurry, the smile on her face can't be loaded anymore. "Looking at the face, now that things have reached this point, then we will not say whispers. I know, 琉Crystal is now in your hands. As long as you are willing to sing her, then I can do nothing that happens. However, if you are determined not to, I will not be polite."

At this time, the smile on the face of the water has disappeared, and the momentum of the whole person has undergone earth-shaking changes. At this time, she is definitely not the kindly elder in the past, but the real master of the North Shadow family. The atmosphere of the superiors for many years has been constantly pressing toward Murong.

In the face of the pressure of the water, Murong’s expression on his face did not change. Even the smile on his face was still there. “Mrs, I don’t know how you think, North Shadow is crystal In my hand? She has not offended me, how can I do something to her? You think too much."

Seeing that Murong’s face is not changing color, the face of the faint water is not very good. She thinks that under her own pressure, Murong’s face will become dull even if there is no difficulty in breathing. Let's go! However, on the contrary, Murong has no change at all, just as everything she has done is nothing but futile.

"Mu Rong is fascinated, things are now at this point, do you still have to continue to argue?" The faint water slammed the table, his face looked a bit awkward. "No one except you will do what Jingjing. I warn you, If there is something out of Silicone, I will never let you go."

Since the water is already willing to tear the face, then Murong feels that she does not need to continue to think of a snake, the smile on her face disappears, "Duoyou, are you threatening me?"

Hearing Murong screaming at his own name, the faint water sucked a breath of air. She jerked her head up and looked at Murong with disbelief. It seemed that she could not believe the girl in front of her disrespect.

"Why, is it strange?" Murong's mouth twitched with a satirical arc. "Since you have no intention of continuing to install any intimate elders, then naturally I will not be able to continue to be a grateful Dade's descendants."

It’s hard to be here now, is the still water still thinking that she will continue to be the same as before?

"You have been disguising all the time?" The faint water looked at Murong, and the eyes flashed with a cold light. "The words I said, you never believed."

Although she has always been clear in her heart, Murong’s face is not 100% trusting for her. However, she did not think that Murong’s face was always playing with her. Was she being swayed by a gimmick less than a hundred years old?