337 : Encounter Danger (Unedited)

It was not the same as when it came out last time. At this time, the shadow of flowers can be seen almost everywhere in the whole city. There are all kinds of flowers on both sides of the street. I don’t know whether it’s for the festival or for the fun. Even the merchants have put a lot of flowers in their stores to attract customers. Attention.

Looking at such a lively scene, Murong couldn't help but open his mouth easily. "It seems that this hundred flower festival is really very lively! However, as you said, there is really no man on the street today. !"

Today on the street, looking at the past, almost all young women, only some hawkers or businesses are men. It seems that such a festival is really a festival for women alone!

"That is of course," Shui Lingxin said with a smile. "This hundred flower festival is not only a big day in this city, but also a big day in the entire ancient city. Today, in other towns, it is also celebrating. This hundred flower festival!"

"I haven't experienced such a fun festival yet!" Murong said with a smile, and said, "So I really have to play well today."

Murong and Yan Shui are very happy to play, they have been playing at the end of the street from the street, and they want to see something interesting.

I have to say that the fighting power of their two girls is still very strong. They have been playing for more than an hour, but they are still a little tired, and they are full of spirit.

Knowing that it was very late, Shuilingi looked at Murong and said, "Don't look at it, time is not too late. It's better to go back after we finish the river lantern!"

"Alright." Murong nodded and smiled and said, "However, what about the river lantern?"

"It is to go to the river outside the city to put the lotus lanterns, very nice." Water Lingxin smiled and said, "This is also one of the customs of this hundred flower festival. It is said that this is a young woman in order to pray for a good marriage. At the Baihua Festival One day, after the young women played, they all had to put the river lanterns back."

"Oh, it turned out to be the case." Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth and smacked a meaningful smile. He looked at the water and shook his eyebrows. "So, do you want to pray that the relationship between you and the North Shadows can be achieved?" ?"

After hearing the words of Murong, the watery heart’s cheeks suddenly became red with the speed of the naked eye. She glanced at her face and sighed. After she slammed her foot, she opened her mouth and said, “Go, you are here. What are you talking about? Let's talk about the river lanterns! How do you get there?"

"I am following this in your words!" Murong shrugged and shrugged and smiled. "You and Beiying Chenfeng are originally unmarried couples. You will marry sooner or later. I will say this." What's wrong!"

This time, the water spirit is even more shy, she directly took the hand of Murong's face, and went outside the city. "Well, don't say so much, we still have to go to the river lantern and go home!" ”

Looking at the shyness of the water, Murong leaned forward and followed her, and began to smile with a smile. "Spirit, in fact, you don't have to be shy about this kind of thing! Besides, the North Shadow Chenfeng kid likes it. You, even if you don’t put the river lantern, his heart is firmly on you."

"Looking at the face, you don't want to talk any more." Seeing that Murong leaned over and said that the more outrageous, the water spirit quickly stopped to stop the road. "And, I have seen several times with the North Shadow son! You said this, If he is known by him, I will not see anyone in the future!"