324 : Encounter (Unedited)

After hearing the words of the water, Murong’s face flashed a bit of annoyance. “I knew it was like this. When I first, I didn’t kill everyone. Now I want to find someone who can testify. It is."

During the conversation, she was embarrassed to see the water. Because of the current situation, she really has a little responsibility.

"It's okay." Shui Lingxin shook his head. "Say, I should thank you too! If it weren't for you, maybe I am dead now! And even if those people really don't die, they also I don't necessarily testify for me. Even if they testify, the father won't necessarily believe it."

At the same time, her heart also understands that even if she really has evidence, the father will not take the stepmother for the only blind man.

Although the water spirit did not say it clearly, but Murong could still guess one or two. She shook her head and said, "In fact, many times, your concession may not allow others to close, but only It has fueled each other's arrogance. This time your stepmother can find someone to kill you, it is difficult to guarantee that it will not be next time."

After the water spirit smiled at Murong, he said, "In fact, I don't think you are so weak. And, although my father's heart is now on her, my grandfather is very good to me. Because of my grandfather’s many years of shelter, I have nothing to do."

"What about her now?" Murong was a bit puzzled.

"My grandfather had been closed for a while." Shui Lingxin explained. "I just want to avoid conflicts, so I will leave the office and go out of my way. I just didn't expect it, just gave the woman a chance."

"Then what are your plans for the next time?" Murong looked at the water and asked, "Your stepmother should not be so simple. This time she has not been able to get rid of you, it is difficult to protect. once."

"I plan to go back to the family for the time being." Shui Ling thought for a while, and said, "She wants to get rid of me. It’s not a day or two. It’s time to be on the lookout. It is better to go back to the family first. In the family, even if the woman wants to do it, she has scruples."

After hearing the intention of the water, Murong nodded. "You think so. But even if you go back, you must be careful."

"I will." The watery eyes flashed a sharp light. "This time it was an accident. I won't give her a chance easily in the future. Moreover, I am not the kind of soft-hearted person, since she has done this. The matter is coming. Then I don't have to worry about my family."

Moreover, there is no family relationship between her and the woman. Perhaps once for the harmony of the family, she would choose to swallow, but now it will not.

Suddenly, the water spirit seemed to think of something. She looked at Murong and asked her. "Yes, look, where are you from? I didn't seem to have heard of you before."

It is not a generality to be able to make a relationship with the North Shadow Chen Feng. Moreover, just now, looking at the demeanor of these two people, it is certainly impossible to be an unnamed junior. She can be sure that even the two little beasts that are now gorging over there are not so simple on the surface. With just two small beasts, the group of people who had just been defeated were all defeated. This kind of strength, even her in the heyday, could not be done.

However, she had never heard of the names of these two people before. Such a powerful figure, in the ancient city, should have long been known for it!

"Are we?" Murong said after pointing to himself, he smiled and said, "You have not seen us. It is normal. We are not people in the ancient city. We are outside."