346 : Evidence (Unedited)

Cai Juan slowly said all the things of the year.

When Yi Yixin was practicing, he was accidentally interrupted, so he was injured. After that, he was seriously ill in bed, and then took the medicated remedy, but in the end he died.

However, the original facts were even designed by Nan Feng Ruolan even when Yi Yi was seriously injured. She did this in order to get rid of Lian Yixin. In fact, at the beginning of her life, even if she hoped that Yi Yixin would seriously hurt her, she did not think that even Yi Yi did not die, but slowly got better.

Seeing such a situation, the heart of Nanfeng Ruolan was also anxious. Later, she bought the big cockroaches around Lian Yixin, and then added some ingredients to the medicinal tablets that she was taking on the weekdays, so that Lian Yixin’s injuries continued to increase. However, I did not expect that, in the end, even Yi Yi seemed to be aware of it.

Subsequently, Nanfeng Ruolan did not endlessly, which directly aggravated some of the ingredients in the medicinal herbs that Lian Yixin took, which led to the medicinal properties of the medicinal herbs being too violent. Even after Yi Yixin took such a drug, it didn't take long for the trend.

After that, Nanfeng Ruolan was married to the water home.

Cai Juan said in great detail, there is no trace of mistakes. Even Nanfeng Ruolan is how to buy her, and when all the details of Lianyin’s medicinal herbs are clearly stated.

With Cai Juan’s remarks, the face of Shui Ling’s heart is getting more and more ugly. At the beginning, she thought that Nanfeng Ruolan only took care of her mother's illness, and then she secretly harmed her mother to achieve her purpose. Unexpectedly, the original thing that even the mother was injured and sick was planned by Nanfeng Ruolan.

Nanfeng Ruolan is really damn.

Thinking of this, when the water spirit is looking at the south wind, the eyes are full of hatred.

There was no change in the look of the face of Nanfeng Ruolan, and a calm and self-contained look seemed to be completely unaffected. But only her own heart is clear, at this time her heart is full of tension and anxiety.

After Cai Juan said, the expression on the face of Shui Lihe was unpredictable, and no one could guess what he was thinking at the moment.

As for the face of Shui Haotian, it is not very good to look at. When he looks at the Nanfeng Ruolan, his eyes are all in doubt. Because he doesn't know if the words that Zi Yan said are true? If it is true, then he really wants to re-examine the woman who has been sleeping with him for so many years.

After saying everything, Cai Juan slammed her head toward the water, and burst into tears. "Missy, the same thing happened in the past. I am sorry for my ex-wife. But I beg you, Seeing that I have served my wife for so many years, you will give me a happy way to die!"

At this time, she has not been able to save her life, she only wants to die so quickly, do not suffer such torture.

"Nanfeng Ruolan, what else do you have to say?" Shui Lihe looked at Nanfeng Ruolan and said, "Now Caiju has already said everything in the past. I really didn't think that it turned out. The master of our water family is such a heart-throat person! It seems that it was really my fault to let you enter the gate of the water house!"

After the death of Yi Yixin, he did not intervene too much for the marriage of Mi Haotian. It was because Shi Haotian himself had taken a fancy to Nanfeng Ruolan, and he did not stop it. However, if he knew that Nanfeng Ruolan was such a heart-rending person, he would not agree in any way.

"My homeowner, I was shackled." Nanfeng Ruolan got up and squatted directly in front of Shuilihe. He opened his mouth with sorrow. "Now all this is just what Caijuan said. Old homeowner Home, you can't just make a sin by just one swearing!"