344 : Truth of the Year (Unedited)

When this statement came out, everyone was afraid to scream, and everyone was afraid of the thunder of the water. Especially Nanfeng Ruolan and Shui Lingshan, they didn't even dare to look at Lich.

Seeing such a situation, Shui Lihe felt that this was definitely a bigger cat. He looked directly at the water and said, "You are the owner of the water house. You should be very clear about this matter." Let's go!"

Shui Haotian was suddenly called to the name. For a time, he was a little bit stunned. He looked up and didn’t know what to say. After a while, he opened his mouth. "Father, this one. Things are still under investigation, and when I have the results, I will personally go and tell you."

Although Shui Haotian is now the owner of the Shui family, he is still awesome for his father. In particular, Shuilihe is still the highest person in the water family. Now it is already the strongest in the late period of the robbery, and maybe he will fly in the future.

It is also because the water family has the help of water and Lih, so it can maintain the prestige of the water home and become the first-class family in the ancient city.

On the side of Nanfeng Ruolan, after hearing the answer of Mi Haotian, he quietly breathed a sigh of relief. Originally, she thought that Shui Haotian would hand over her own! If that is the case, then she is afraid that it will be a dead life. Unlike the water Haotian, the old master is very valued for the granddaughter of Shuiling. If she knows that she sent someone to chase the water, she will definitely not let her go.

"What do you say?" For the answer of Shui Haotian, Shui Lihe was obviously very dissatisfied. He shot the table hard and pointed at the water Haotian and began to yell. "How did you become the owner? You are water The owner of the family, now your daughter has been chased, you actually told me that you have not found out who did it for so long? What did you do during this time?"

With the words of Liehe's sentence, the head of Shui Haotian is getting lower and lower. He is absolutely afraid to talk back with his father, so he can only endure it.

Looking at the appearance of the water in the water, the eyes of the dog are so bloody, there is no trace of sympathy in the heart of the water. For this father, she has no extra feelings. However, she called everyone this time, not to let her grandfather crusade his father here. Today she has more important things.

"Grandfather, you should not blame your father. I believe that my father has been very careful to trace this behind the scenes." Shui Lingxin looked at the water Lich, smiled and said, "And, we have more important things today, Isn't it?"

After hearing the words of the water, although there is still anger in the heart, however, the water Lich still stopped scolding.

This also made people in the hall relieved. Under such a low pressure, even if it is not your own, you will still feel the repression.

"Well, my heart, you will say, today, you have brought everyone together, what is it for!" The voice of Shuilihe did not have the anger before, and the whole person seemed to be peaceful, and in the water When the heart is talking, the face is also full of kindness. "How important is it to say that you have important things?"

For this granddaughter, Shuilihe’s heart is very clear. This time, the spirit pulled out all the people who were still in retreat. Obviously this is not a trivial matter. Moreover, this matter must be related to the interior of the water house. The spirit should be afraid that Haotian can't handle it fairly, so I want him to come out!

Suddenly, everyone’s eyes fell on the soul of the water. Everyone wanted to know what medicine was bought in this watery heart.

Nan Feng Ruolan’s heart is very nervous. She doesn’t know if this time the water spirit has already found out the truth of the year, or what evidence is already there. Before, she knew that some people in that year had been controlled by the water. She didn't think about killing people, but she couldn't find out where those people were locked.